Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introduce yourself and your business!

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 209 Total Views

Hi I'm Rachel! I live in CO but you don't have to be from here to join this group:) I have a soon to be 6 yr old boy. My loves are crafting, music, makeup, baking and shopping. I'm a makeup artist and beauty consultant for Mary Kay. Looking forward to meeting everyone on here.

www.marykay.com/rmiera

http://www.facebook.com/decoratedbeauty

by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
COCat
by New Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello!  I am Cat.  :)  I live in Colorado with my husband and 2 kids.  I am a new consultant with Scentsy.  I hope to get to know everyone!  :)

here is my website ..  https://ColoradoCat.Scentsy.us

NikEvanEmmy
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:36 PM

I am Christy and I live in Indiana.  I am a SAHM of 3 children, Nik 4, Evan Lee 1 and Emily 6 weeks old.  I am a ft college student as well.  My many interests include crafting, especially beading and jewelry, reading, cooking and gardening and herbs.  I work with La Bella Baskets and also with Country Gourmet Home.  I have a couple of other businesses lined up to join that go with my many interests. 

punchingChristy-Busy Mom to 3

NikEvanEmmy
by on May. 23, 2012 at 4:01 PM

Hello Everyone I have just begun 2 new adventures and I would like to share them with you:

Gold Canyon Candles...$20.00 to start

IT Works...All natural weight loss program.

For more information on either of these businesses feel free to contact me today!

punchingChristy-Busy Mom to 3

TeresaDuran
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Hi I am Teresa,

A Colorado native love our beautiful state! I work from home for a 21 yr old company that offers great pay and benefits.

What We Offer
AmeriPlan® offers an opportunity to make an incredible income from the comfort of your own home without selling products, having home parties, making lists of people, or bothering your friends or family.

Both of the positions available can be worked on a part-time or full-time basis. You will also be able to choose if you want to work on the internet, or if you would like to work in your local area.

720-583-5606 or  www.WorkAtHomeCareerOptions.info

Looking forward to seeing if this a good fit for you!

Teresa Ann Duran

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)