Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM
  • 43 Replies
  • 777 Total Views

I would love to know any information you would like to share with the group so please tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Pamela and I am 24 years old! My dh and I have been married 3 years and have 1 daughter who was born May 18, 2011! Her name is Olivia. I enjoy reading, music, shopping, and spending time with my family and friends! I love being a mommy and currently am a stay at home mom who works some part time hours during the school year for a after school program! I started this group bc once I had my daughter most of my friends kind of went their own ways bc they do not have kids nor are they married. The few who do have kids all have older ones, which I don't mind but we all seem to find ourselves very busy these days! I wanted to create this group so Stl Mommies like us have a outlet to talk and learn from eachother. My goal here is to also create a Mommy Group where we could have play dates with our kids, share ideas over a cup of coffee, and hopefully have girls night out events in a group to get a lil free time from the kiddo's! I hope we can all become friends and enjoy this group! I am always open to suggestions! Thanks ladies! : )

by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CMomMandy
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 5:27 PM

I am Mandy.  I live in Mehlville.  I have a daughter, Christina, who was born on May 18, 2011.  I just joined this website today and hope to keep up with it.  =)

Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 5:40 PM

Hi! My name is Rachel and I am 26, been married four years and have a son who was born May 3, 2011. I am currently a stay at home mom. My hobbies are cooking (okay, sort of...it's what I seem to do all the time lol.), being around people (I LOVE people and need to be around them every two days or I go nuts), and reading. I live in the Shaw. It looks like the three of us have babies the same age. Want to meet for coffee or a walk in the park sometime this week? Is mornings, afternoons or evenings best for people? Mornings between 8-10 are good and then 11:30-2:30 adn then some evenings are good for me (my husband works two jobs and comes home for food)

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM

Quoting CMomMandy:

I am Mandy.  I live in Mehlville.  I have a daughter, Christina, who was born on May 18, 2011.  I just joined this website today and hope to keep up with it.  =)

Our daughters were born on the same day!!! How cool! And don't worry about keeping up lol! This is the first group I have ever created and I am not so sure about everything yet! I just really wanted to meet local moms bc I feel like I am kind of alone on this whole new mom thing right now! : )

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Quoting Angeldolphine:

Hi! My name is Rachel and I am 26, been married four years and have a son who was born May 3, 2011. I am currently a stay at home mom. My hobbies are cooking (okay, sort of...it's what I seem to do all the time lol.), being around people (I LOVE people and need to be around them every two days or I go nuts), and reading. I live in the Shaw. It looks like the three of us have babies the same age. Want to meet for coffee or a walk in the park sometime this week? Is mornings, afternoons or evenings best for people? Mornings between 8-10 are good and then 11:30-2:30 adn then some evenings are good for me (my husband works two jobs and comes home for food)

Coffee one day would be awesome! I am usually up for being out and about but bc of the heat I am trying to keep her out of it! Mornings work for me anytime! Hopefully we can get together soon!

Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 7:21 PM

How about coffee Thursday morning say 9 or so at Hartford coffee? It has a child's area so it's kid friendly. (near Arsenal across the Tower Grove Park.)

Chrystal_A
by New Member on Jul. 12, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Hello ,I am chrystal. I am actually a Jeff co mama but friends with Pam so Im going to try and make some stl mommies events. I am a stay at home mom for 5 years now and I have 2 boys ages (soon to be) 3 and 5. I have been married going on 6 years.Besides raising my kids which is a full time job in its self I babysit. I currently have 2 full time kids enrolled and that keeps me busy! I could SO use a mommys day out kinda thing once in a while.Im game. I dont check CM often so Ill be relying on Pammi to tell me of events <3

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 12, 2011 at 11:38 PM

Quoting Angeldolphine:

How about coffee Thursday morning say 9 or so at Hartford coffee? It has a child's area so it's kid friendly. (near Arsenal across the Tower Grove Park.)

I am not sure where that is! I need to take my hubby to work that day and he needs to be there by 10am! I might be able to drop him off a bit early and make it around 10! I will let you know!

CMomMandy
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 9:33 AM

I won't be able to make it Thursday morning.  My daughter was born at MOBap and they have a breastfeeding support group Thursday mornings.  I was going to go to that this week because I have some questions.  First time mommy's have lots you know!

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 13, 2011 at 12:25 PM

Would Friday workl for everyone!?

Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 13, 2011 at 1:07 PM

I could do Friday instead. Mandy, I can help with breastfeeding questions too. I'm also a breastfeeding mamma and have it down really well. We have delt with a lot of issues and I have done a ton of research. Let me know if I can help :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN