Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Posted by   + Show Post

I would love to know any information you would like to share with the group so please tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Pamela and I am 24 years old! My dh and I have been married 3 years and have 1 daughter who was born May 18, 2011! Her name is Olivia. I enjoy reading, music, shopping, and spending time with my family and friends! I love being a mommy and currently am a stay at home mom who works some part time hours during the school year for a after school program! I started this group bc once I had my daughter most of my friends kind of went their own ways bc they do not have kids nor are they married. The few who do have kids all have older ones, which I don't mind but we all seem to find ourselves very busy these days! I wanted to create this group so Stl Mommies like us have a outlet to talk and learn from eachother. My goal here is to also create a Mommy Group where we could have play dates with our kids, share ideas over a cup of coffee, and hopefully have girls night out events in a group to get a lil free time from the kiddo's! I hope we can all become friends and enjoy this group! I am always open to suggestions! Thanks ladies! : )

by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Replies (21-30):
Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 15, 2011 at 1:32 PM
Hi Steph! Thanks for joining! Forgive me but this is the first time I have created and ran a group so I am still learning the ropes! I have only been a stay at home mom for 8 weeks and I must go back to work soon! But I know what ya mean! It is not a easy thing and its a job within itself! I would be more than happy to have you and your kids join us out sometime! My friend Chrystal is in this group and she has 3 and 5 year old boys! Also I have a few other friends with kids in that age range and they are always looking for play dates! Plus I love tagging along bc I'm close with their kids! So if you would like I could try to set up some sort of play date in the near future for us all to go out! Btw, where are u located!? I'm close to Affton and Shrewsbury area!

Quoting stephyneff1027:

Hello, My name is Steph, I am 33, married for 10 years and have 4 kids.  Christopher is 10, Sumaiyah is 8, Kahlan (pronounced collin) is 3, and Sereena is 2. I am a stay at home mom for the last 7 years and it is a difficult job!   I like alot of mommies have lost myself in the journey called motherhood.  Dont get out much because all of my friends have kids that are older.  Yes I have older ones also but they are in school except summer so that is really the only time I get to get out with all the kids.  We swim alot in the summer and spend alot of time at my moms because she has the pool.  During the school year, I would love to meet up with other moms and let the little ones get more child interaction.  My older kids went to daycare because i worked.  I believe it is important for them to be around other kids and now that I stay home my little ones only have each other.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 4:27 PM

Ha, I used to work at Starbucks right before I had my baby. (Loughbrough)  I could do Monday or Wednsday at a coffee shop at Webster Groves.

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 15, 2011 at 7:18 PM

Lol thats right! Well if u dont mind I could do Mon round 10am!

Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Okay, fine with me. Do you want to go to Starbucks or do you have another coffee shop in mind?

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 15, 2011 at 9:59 PM

Theres Starbucks, Einstein Bagel, Stratton's Cafe or Bread Co all in Webster! Your choice lol!

Quoting Angeldolphine:

Okay, fine with me. Do you want to go to Starbucks or do you have another coffee shop in mind?

Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 12:51 PM

Stratton's Cafe sounds interesting.

CMomMandy
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 1:22 PM

I am going to try and make it Monday, but I can't guarantee it.  Monday is my catch up day for all things I didn't do over the weekend!  Have fun if I don't see you guys.

Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 16, 2011 at 4:13 PM

Ok, hope to see you again Mandy! Next time it is your turn to pick a time and place :)

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 16, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Ok great! I haven't been yet but hear its great! : )
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
stephyneff1027
by New Member on Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Thanks, I am in the metro east,  I am in the south county area alot,  I dont get out alot because it is alot to get out of the house with 4 kids lol, but I need to start! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)