Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

INTRODUCE YOURSELF!

Posted by   + Show Post

I would love to know any information you would like to share with the group so please tell us a little about yourself!

My name is Pamela and I am 24 years old! My dh and I have been married 3 years and have 1 daughter who was born May 18, 2011! Her name is Olivia. I enjoy reading, music, shopping, and spending time with my family and friends! I love being a mommy and currently am a stay at home mom who works some part time hours during the school year for a after school program! I started this group bc once I had my daughter most of my friends kind of went their own ways bc they do not have kids nor are they married. The few who do have kids all have older ones, which I don't mind but we all seem to find ourselves very busy these days! I wanted to create this group so Stl Mommies like us have a outlet to talk and learn from eachother. My goal here is to also create a Mommy Group where we could have play dates with our kids, share ideas over a cup of coffee, and hopefully have girls night out events in a group to get a lil free time from the kiddo's! I hope we can all become friends and enjoy this group! I am always open to suggestions! Thanks ladies! : )

by on Jul. 12, 2011 at 2:17 PM
Replies (31-40):
Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 5:58 PM

Cool, so next "meeting" is at Stratton's Cafe, Monday at 10. yay :) Mandy, I play catch up on Mondays too :) Just gonna do it Tuesday :)

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 17, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Great! See ya there! Liv's dr apt is at 9am so I SHOULD be there by 10am as long as they are running on time which usually they are, so if I by any chance run a lil behind I would say 10:15 at the lastest but I don't see that happening! Also, she is getting shots but usually does really well so I apologize ahead of time if I happen to have a cranky baby lol! And Mandy, I hope to see you there as well so hopefully you can make it! And it's your pick next time for place, day, and time!!! Once we get to know each other a lil better maybe we can try going to the Zoo or something once it cools off! And maybe even a girls night out in the future! : )

MommaTrost
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:20 PM

Hi, my name is Amy and I am a 28 year old christian sahm to 3!  My son Dominic is 4 1/2 years old, my daughter Kaylie is 2 years old, and my youngest daughter Olivia is 10 weeks old tomorrow :)  I live in Cahokia, IL about 10 minutes from downtown St. Louis.  I have been happily married to my husband Tony for 8 1/2 years and this coming Friday we will be together a total of 10 years!

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM
Thanks for joining! I hope you enjoy this group!!! : )

Quoting MommaTrost:

Hi, my name is Amy and I am a 28 year old christian sahm to 3!  My son Dominic is 4 1/2 years old, my daughter Kaylie is 2 years old, and my youngest daughter Olivia is 10 weeks old tomorrow :)  I live in Cahokia, IL about 10 minutes from downtown St. Louis.  I have been happily married to my husband Tony for 8 1/2 years and this coming Friday we will be together a total of 10 years!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTrost
by New Member on Jul. 20, 2011 at 9:54 PM
I'm sure I will :)

Quoting Pammi86:

Thanks for joining! I hope you enjoy this group!!! : )

Quoting MommaTrost:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 20, 2011 at 10:41 PM

Mandy's turn to pick a time and place to meet up. Welcome Amy!

MommaTrost
by New Member on Jul. 21, 2011 at 10:58 PM
Thank you!

Quoting Angeldolphine:

Mandy's turn to pick a time and place to meet up. Welcome Amy!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 26, 2011 at 1:11 PM

Hey everyone. I am going to the kids music thing Wednsday. it's in the palmer Piper house at the Tower Grove park. It starts at 9:30, but I will get there early to get a seat. If anyone wants to come with me, that would be awesome!

Pammi86
by Group Owner on Jul. 27, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Sorry everyone, things have been crazy around here! I would love for us to all get together one day next week so Mandy if you would be able to do that then it's your turn to pick a place! Also, Rachel I know we need to get together asap and it seems like things keep popping up! Its driving me crazy! Let me take a took at my schedule and then we can for sure set a date!

Angeldolphine
by on Jul. 27, 2011 at 9:33 PM

Alrightie. I'm pretty much free all the time...don't always have the car though, but people are welcome to meet her if you want!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN