Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you....

Posted by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 213 Total Views

enjoy the ttc sex more or are you excited to have fun sex when you arent ovulating? 

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsParsons11
by MissTweakz on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Both lol. Ii get excited for both. Its funner ( I know not a word lmao) just sex but its exciting to see if all our trying and waiting paid off.
Now with a month off idk if it will be fun or not cuz there is so much going on and stress. Ugh lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 12:34 PM

aww. whats goin on?

i get bored and stressed with ttc sex. i want a little girl so badly and i know i'm not supposed to orgasm in order to make that happens and that just makes sex seem pointless. lol

Quoting MrsParsons11:

Both lol. Ii get excited for both. Its funner ( I know not a word lmao) just sex but its exciting to see if all our trying and waiting paid off.
Now with a month off idk if it will be fun or not cuz there is so much going on and stress. Ugh lol

CafeMom Tickers
MrsParsons11
by MissTweakz on Mar. 1, 2012 at 3:05 PM
Lol dh and I have been fighting lately and I have a colposcopy coming up on the 27th so dh doesn't want to ttc in fear something could be wrong. Doesn't want me to go thru another heart break or something to be wrong with baby.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 8:52 PM

oh thats totally understandable. and probably a good idea. and the fighting is just something you learn to live with. lol. sometimes i think we stop fighting just long enough to have sex and then go back to it. lol. hope things are ok and stuff smoothes out with Dh for you. 

MrsParsons11
by MissTweakz on Mar. 1, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Lol I think that too lmao! But the thing is we are coming up on a yr in may for being married so I think he's stressed. We have been together tho 2 yrs in sept. But hopefully this mini vaca will help (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 2:57 PM

awww. i'm sure the vaca will be good for both of you. 

MrsParsons11
by MissTweakz on Mar. 2, 2012 at 5:06 PM

O ya! ill be gone for a week and he will have time with out me lol! we are always around each other and pulling out our hair lmao!

Quoting EthansMomma2010:

awww. i'm sure the vaca will be good for both of you. 

EthansMomma2010
by on Mar. 2, 2012 at 6:45 PM

haha. i used to feel that way. then we went a year where we almost never saw each other and now i love being around him. even when we fight. 

MrsParsons11
by MissTweakz on Mar. 3, 2012 at 2:29 AM
Ya there is just a lot of stress on him right now. He is the only one with a job, I need him to finish so we can at least have a chance at a baby, he needs to work more ( he like to take unpaid days off) so we can pay bills. Just a lot of stress on him. So he blows up lol I understand. O and to top it off we are looking to me to San Francisco. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EthansMomma2010
by on Mar. 3, 2012 at 10:36 AM

wow! yah we are kind of in the same boat. Dh is the only one working. which lets us be together more, but we have a lot less money. and he's trying to get out of the navy, so we are trying to save money which is virtually impossible. lol. most ppl would tell us not to ttc, but we know better ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)