Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to the Moms for Education group! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Moms for Education group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar! 

To add a Moms for Education signature to your posts, click here:
Moms for Education group signatures! 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Replies (331-340):
emilyrosenj
by Margaret on Feb. 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Welcome Melissa!

Quoting imagenscape:

Hi I"m Melissa

Im 24 and mother to wonderful preschooler girl, Joslyn.

Margaret
kdjernigan
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Hi ladies! My name is Kristy and my husband is Army MI. We are currently stationed in South Korea and have been in the Army for 3 years. I am an advisor for an online school called Meditec. We help spread the word about MyCAA, which is a $4000 DoD grant that allows military spouses to complete higher education in portable careers that go where you go. My school has programs in Medical, Paralegal, Real Estate, and Business fields that you complete all online and if you qualify for MyCAA, for FREE! It is such a great opportunity and I am excited to help spread the word to my fellow military spouses! I look forward to connecting with lots of ladies like me! If you are interesting in MyCAA and Meditec feel free to contact me. I'm happy to answer questions! My email is kdjernigan@gmail.com

Nice to meet everyone :)

Kristy

timon95
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:17 PM

hi

Quoting kdjernigan:

Hi ladies! My name is Kristy and my husband is Army MI. We are currently stationed in South Korea and have been in the Army for 3 years. I am an advisor for an online school called Meditec. We help spread the word about MyCAA, which is a $4000 DoD grant that allows military spouses to complete higher education in portable careers that go where you go. My school has programs in Medical, Paralegal, Real Estate, and Business fields that you complete all online and if you qualify for MyCAA, for FREE! It is such a great opportunity and I am excited to help spread the word to my fellow military spouses! I look forward to connecting with lots of ladies like me! If you are interesting in MyCAA and Meditec feel free to contact me. I'm happy to answer questions! My email is kdjernigan@gmail.com

Nice to meet everyone :)

Kristy

timon95
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this

hi

Quoting alik1983:

Hi, Moms!  I'm new here - was looking for a dyslexia group as my daughter is.  Found this forum; looks great!  Hope to "talk" soon!

timon95
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:18 PM

hi

Quoting Gabsmommy818:

Hi everyone! Im Lauren and I have a baby girl and a step son and we are from DE!  Looking forward to meeting you ladies! :)

timon95
by on Feb. 26, 2012 at 10:19 PM

hi

Quoting imagenscape:

Hi I"m Melissa

Im 24 and mother to wonderful preschooler girl, Joslyn.

Cmmglobal2
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 1:54 PM
Hi ladies. I am a mother of two and a Nigerian.I want start up my masters degree in the US or UK.How do i go about it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
timon95
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 2:12 PM

hello and welcome. why don't you make a post in the main forum of this group and you should get many answers.

Quoting Cmmglobal2:

Hi ladies. I am a mother of two and a Nigerian.I want start up my masters degree in the US or UK.How do i go about it?

Cmmglobal2
by on Mar. 9, 2012 at 3:34 PM

19022012303-002.jpg

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momsurvival
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Im a mom to 3 teenagers. 16 1/2, 15, 14. My name is Danialle.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)