Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms for Education Moms for Education

Welcome to the Moms for Education group! Please introduce yourself.....

Posted by   + Show Post

welcomeWelcome to the Moms for Education group!  We're glad you're here!

Our goal is to get you talking with other moms.

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting.  You may want to start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Feel free to invite some of the moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page.  

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar! 

To add a Moms for Education signature to your posts, click here:
Moms for Education group signatures! 

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send me a private message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

teaMake yourself at home, relax and enjoy the group!

by on Jul. 14, 2011 at 3:40 PM
Replies (341-350):
timon95
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 10:51 PM

hi

Quoting momsurvival:

Im a mom to 3 teenagers. 16 1/2, 15, 14. My name is Danialle.

momreader
by on Apr. 22, 2012 at 4:53 PM

Hi, I'm Lynnie. Mother of 2 yo. Interested in learning more about mothers and childhood education.

PPMom
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:25 AM
Hi! I am the Mother to one amazing 5 yo and 3 awesome step-children (16,15 & 12). I believe our education system is in dire need of a complete overhaul to prepare our kids to flourish in the information age! And...I believe the greatest education they receive is a combo of home + school!

Author recommendation...anything Seth Godin if you are interested in learning more about the business environment our kids will inherit...which is AMAZING!

If you ever need any info or book recommendations to prepare your kids to be peak performers...message me!
honeybebe
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Hi. I am the wife of an amazing husband and mom to 2 fabulous kids (4 year old daughter & 2 year old son). I have a multiple subject credential and I am working on a single subject credential in English. I currently substitute teach and continue taking classes in education for professional development. I am excited to share ideas and thoughts with my fellow moms.

angel mini

MindySquillace
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Hi Ladies! I'm excited to get to know you all!

emilyrosenj
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Welcome Lynnie, PPmom, honeybebe and Mindy!

education_mom
by on May. 21, 2012 at 2:44 AM

Hi there! I'm excited to join cafemom and find moms like me who are interested in education--of all kinds! I'm a longtime school administrator and now mom of two little ones. I've found that making educational decisions for my kids is difficult even with so many years of experience as a teacher and administrator. I've also learned that many friends of ours have a hard time because there's a lot they just don't know. So recently I launched a blog for moms about education. I don't have all the answers, but I do have an insider's perspective. I also write about being a mom. :) If this sounds interesting to you, please drop by and say hi! Thanks! 

www.educationmom.com

facebook.com/educationmom

emilyrosenj
by on May. 21, 2012 at 12:48 PM

Welcome!

Quoting education_mom:

Hi there! I'm excited to join cafemom and find moms like me who are interested in education--of all kinds! I'm a longtime school administrator and now mom of two little ones. I've found that making educational decisions for my kids is difficult even with so many years of experience as a teacher and administrator. I've also learned that many friends of ours have a hard time because there's a lot they just don't know. So recently I launched a blog for moms about education. I don't have all the answers, but I do have an insider's perspective. I also write about being a mom. :) If this sounds interesting to you, please drop by and say hi! Thanks! 

Margaret

lovinlife0607
by on Jul. 9, 2012 at 10:07 AM

I'm not sure if I've done this yet, but I'm Crystal.  I have 3 children who are 3, 4, and 6 years old.  My oldest will be going to a private Christian school this coming fall because the district we moved to (for me to go to nursing school) is insanely overcrowded and behind academically.  My younger 2 are going to a private Christian-based preschool/pre-k program and are super excited.  I "home school" until Kindergarten but they love to go to school and by the time they have gone to Preschool, they are well off on numbers, letters, shapes, colors etc. :)  (knock on wood) I am very grateful to have kiddos that enjoy school!! 

GeorgetteJ
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Hi!  I'm Georgette, I am a single mom to a five year old boy who is starting Kindergarten this year! :]  We live near New Orleans, but I am from upstate NY.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN