Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms for Education Moms for Education

How do you feel about school uniforms, even for the public schools, obviously the private schools have set standards for this...

Posted by   + Show Post

by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 3:17 PM
Replies (11-17):
Mom2Just1
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 4:32 PM

I would love them!

itsallabtthem84
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 4:48 PM

I prefer uniforms in schools any day. 

itsallabtthem84
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 4:49 PM

Same here.

Quoting inmybizz:

Mine attends private school..I love the uniforms, it's so easy.I never have to worry about dress code violations, school becomes less of a fashion show..My child is able to express her individuality/creativity in other ways..

Ladyisis
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 10:53 PM

I don't perfer them and don't think they are necessary if the school dress code is in forced and there a zero tolerance rule for dress code. I do think uniforms can be nice though. I think it just depends on the school.

crazycountrymom
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 10:57 PM

I didn't care for them when my kids had a really , really strict dress code ( uniforms ) at one school they went to. I would rather they wear what they want within reason as long as the clothes are decent and respectful. Nothing showing that shouldn't and nothing short.

itsallabtthem84
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 10:09 AM

Quoting inmybizz:

Mine attends private school..I love the uniforms, it's so easy.I never have to worry about dress code violations, school becomes less of a fashion show..My child is able to express her individuality/creativity in other ways..

sarahjz
by on Aug. 15, 2011 at 10:49 AM

Quoting Mrs_Incredible:

I love uniforms.  It puts everyone on a level playing field so to speak.  No one's worried about what designer brands people are wearing, etc.

I agree with this ^

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN