Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms for Education Moms for Education

Do you and your spouse attend all of the meetings and such for your kids?

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 3:19 PM
  • 32 Replies

by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 3:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kaci
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 3:23 PM

with my hearing its hard to go somewhere like this and understand what is being said. So unless its open house I dont go. And dh is either on the road or at home sleeping so he doesnt go. sigh~

inmybizz
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 3:24 PM

My husband attends all of the parent/teacher meetings and end of the year performances..Other things he is not too interested in..

HisSweetheart07
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 3:27 PM

We attend all the parent/teacher meetings together... and we always try to have atleast one of us at all the parties/performances but most the time its only one since the other is working.

mumsy2three
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 4:31 PM

I attend all of the meetings. My husband works nights and will attend if it's on a night he has off.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Jul. 15, 2011 at 8:11 PM
I imagine dh will be about the same. Hit the main events. He's so busy with work it's kinda my part of the deal.

Quoting inmybizz:

My husband attends all of the parent/teacher meetings and end of the year performances..Other things he is not too interested in..

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Serenity75
by on Jul. 18, 2011 at 2:14 PM

I do.  Dh does when he can which isn't often, but that's because he is the breadwinner and can't afford to take time off from work.

kerryket
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 10:19 PM

Usually I do, my husband comes occasionally, especially if I feel I need back up.  We have also had an advocate come in for some meetings.

thenguyenclan
by on Aug. 3, 2011 at 10:29 PM

i am going to try my hardest to attend all the meetings for my kids ^_^ i know the hubster might not be able to but i will try to go just because i know that my parents never went to mine :-/ 

Kiwismommy19
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:41 AM
If he can get off work he's there. Most times though he schedules himself off during the time of the meetings but someone always seems to call just before and say "hey, I won't be in today" and since no one answers the phone when they see their work number on the caller id he usually ends up having to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TiffaniTerena
by on Aug. 4, 2011 at 12:44 AM
One or both of us always goes. :o)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)