Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms for Education Moms for Education

We got my daughter registered today, it was fairly well organized, but they lost parts of, not all of it, just parts of my pre registration packet, no biggy just had to fill out a couple of forms.  It was nice to see familiar faces, had to bring cash for electives, and they tried to sell us a towel service for PE.

My daughter seems more sure of herself and ready to start Wednesday, maybe not happy but ready.  

What do you need for registration?

by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 8:31 PM
Replies (11-18):
mumsy2three
by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 8:43 PM

We just had to register their kindergarten year.

mommybug77
by on Aug. 9, 2011 at 11:55 PM

nothing since unless you are a new student no registration after kindergarten.

alexis_06
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 3:00 AM

i only had to register when she started kindergarten.

crazycountrymom
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 3:44 AM

No kids in school anymore.

momof3angela
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 10:36 AM

just paper work.... they have a day that parents come in and they need proof of vaccinations, some proof of residence, Driver's license (ID)  , etc....it was very organized.

Kiwismommy19
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 10:46 AM

Here you only have to register the first time you're going to the school. We registered her for kindergarten last year. No more registering is needed until we either move out of the district or she starts middle school 6 years.

momof3angela
by on Aug. 10, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Quoting Kiwismommy19:

Here you only have to register the first time you're going to the school. We registered her for kindergarten last year. No more registering is needed until we either move out of the district or she starts middle school 6 years.

same for us...

Ladyisis
by on Aug. 14, 2011 at 11:24 PM

We did Spring registration here so I didn't have to do it last week when they had registration. Most of it I didn't have to redo since she is returning to the same school. It was just a few papers to fill out incase of change of phone number, etc. Also, any important info needed for the nurse. A paper to fill out for free books and free lunches to those kids that qualify. I think that was about it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)