Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms for Education Moms for Education

Did you like school as a kid/teen?

Posted by   + Show Post
Why/why not? Was there a time you liked it more?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 11:29 AM
Replies (21-25):
crazycountrymom
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 12:14 AM

No, not really. Sometimes I liked it but not very often. I wasn't a very social person and didn't fit in very well. I never did so school was always an awkward place for me. The learning wasn't that bad. It was the social cirlcles. I had friends. I was in other things besides classes . I did sports, band, and some academic groups. I wasn't stupid or anything. I even was in the school plays. So I suppose I was ok with school sometimes but it was in a town I didn't really like which didn't help and when I moved away after school, life seemed to improve so much better : )

onecuteladybug2
by on Aug. 21, 2011 at 2:20 AM

I liked school until high school. I go a really bad bunch of teachers Freshman year, so bad that my parents made the principal switch all of my teachers with the exception of Band.

momof3angela
by on Aug. 22, 2011 at 12:10 PM

I did....I preferred to be in school than home.  There were some issues with not really wanting to do homework but I did it.  Mostly....LOL  Elem School was great:)

Mommy2justone
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 3:03 PM

I loved middle school, but didn't really care for high school

I am not sure why

kimsardo
by on Aug. 23, 2011 at 3:48 PM

No, I was shy, insucure and probably add and not treated. School itself, the work was very hard for me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)