Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms for Education Moms for Education

Bright Moments..

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM
  • 15 Replies

What has been the bright moment in your child's education this year?

Has there been more than one? 

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
arthistmom
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 4:02 PM
2 moms liked this
When our older son announced not too long ago that he knows more Italian than me. And I replied, "Not yet. Maybe by third grade."
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kirbymom
by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 7:19 PM

hahahahaha ~  Some of the most amazing things get said and or done by children. 

Quoting arthistmom:

When our older son announced not too long ago that he knows more Italian than me. And I replied, "Not yet. Maybe by third grade."

emilyrosenj
by on Apr. 7, 2012 at 3:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I'll let you know when the year is over.  It's had it's bright and dark moments!

timon95
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 12:01 PM
1 mom liked this
Not really sure, they have been doing so well all year. Hard to pick just one thing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Barabell
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 1:59 PM
2 moms liked this

It will be his 6th grade graduation in June.

kirbymom
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:29 PM

Awww ~ Well, I will pray for brighter days ahead.  How's that sound?  :)

Quoting emilyrosenj:

I'll let you know when the year is over.  It's had it's bright and dark moments!

kirbymom
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:37 PM

Okay. I will take all that you can post.  :) 

Quoting timon95:

Not really sure, they have been doing so well all year. Hard to pick just one thing.

Sillieguze
by Member on Apr. 9, 2012 at 4:46 PM
2 moms liked this

A fun moment this year was when we were out at a restaurant and my 4 year old suddenly wrote his name on his placemat all by himself.  I knew that he could make a P and that he could trace his name, but I had no idea he would write it completely on his own.  My husband and I were amazed and our son acted like it was no big deal.  I guess preschool 2 mornings a week is paying off!

kirbymom
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 6:26 PM
1 mom liked this

I just love those moments like that. Your heart just swells with pride and happiness.  :)    Congratulations to him.    :)

Quoting Sillieguze:

A fun moment this year was when we were out at a restaurant and my 4 year old suddenly wrote his name on his placemat all by himself.  I knew that he could make a P and that he could trace his name, but I had no idea he would write it completely on his own.  My husband and I were amazed and our son acted like it was no big deal.  I guess preschool 2 mornings a week is paying off!

MissyB1011
by on Apr. 9, 2012 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this

That's great!!!!

Quoting Sillieguze:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN