Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms for Education Moms for Education

Hello my name is jennifer my son turned 3 in september. I want  to get him in preschool so i want to start potty training. He tells me after he already has gone.alot of the times i know when he is going and I tell him lets go to the potty but he just refuses. last year i satred a chart but we just used it for washing hands brushing teeth

by on Nov. 19, 2012 at 1:14 AM
Replies (11-14):
Samanthamommy
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 12:51 PM

keep with it, my son was quick and easy to potty train, but my daughter took almost a year of accidents all the time, you just have to be patient, and know that one day it will all of a sudded click.  But I would reccomend that if you are going to do it, do and don't put him in any diapers anymore. Going back and forth only confuses them.  Good Luck

extremelibrary
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I'm currently potty training my 6 year old son who has special needs.

extremelibrary
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:45 PM

I hear boys are harder to train. My oldest son was potty trained at 4. I'm still potty training my 6 year old special needs son.

Quoting MissyB1011:

Good luck! My DD was easy to train. My DS is a lot harder! He's 3 1/2 and still struggling with it.

extremelibrary
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 1:46 PM

(((hugs)) I know how you feel. I'm currently potty training my 6 year old special needs son.

Quoting Bmama1:

I'm still working on it with my 3.5 yr old ds.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)