Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moms for Education Moms for Education

Plans

Posted by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:26 AM
  • 11 Replies

Do you have special plans for New Year's Eve?

by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aidensmomma508
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 8:58 AM

no we went out saturday we saw the hobbit, dh is working today so thats why we went out saturday.  today me and my son are making cup cakes we might get take out tonight and we have party hats 

Kris_PBG
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:03 AM

Yup - going to a friends house for a party!  (Kids included!)

Sillieguze
by Member on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:09 AM

We're ordering pizza.  My 5 year old has had a fever since Saturday morning, so we're staying home and planning to go to bed early.

Juniper53098
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

We're not going anywhere.  My 7 yr old thinks he's going to make it until Midnight.  We'll see.  We're going to watch Star Wars movies until the kids fall asleep.

fraujones
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 12:25 PM

DH and I are going to a party at the president's house (of the college DH teaches at). She's a nice woman, so I'm guessing we'll have a great time. 

SamMom912
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 3:30 PM

One of our neighbors always has a new years party. Its for parents and kids. Usually about 15-20 neighbors and friends come. Everyone has kids 10 and under. Its about 6 houses down from us, so we can walk. They do a mini new years eve for the kids. Last year we watched the ball drop at 9pm. This year, its at 10! Not sure ill make it THAT late. 

Heather2001
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:24 PM

My parents are coming over to have dinner and celebrate.

Mama2ETA
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 4:27 PM

Making potato soup. My son is throwing a party to make lists of your favorite animals (lol) at 7pm. We will be going to bed after that because we are keeping them on schedule for school (they're 3, 6, and 7). I do not want to stay up either. I will be in bed. My husband has to work tomorrow too, so we are party poopers ;)

abra
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 6:52 PM
BYOB and P&P party at a friends house. (AKA Bring Your Own Baby and Pack & play!)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
emilyrosenj
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 9:33 PM
Just home with hubby and dd.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)