Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are you a van mom? If not, what do you drive?

Posted by   + Show Post
What do you drive?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 31, 2012 at 10:24 PM
Replies (31-40):
SamMom912
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 7:26 AM

I hate going to the gas station. It is one of my least favorite errands... So i like my subaru cause i really only go once every 9-10 days depending. I feel like i get good gas milage. Nothing outof the ordinary... Fill er up 50 bucks.. And go.. About 23/28. There was no difference between the outback (which has since been totaled out by accident in december... ( Old people really need new driving restrictions! Lol.. Not a horrible accident. I was fine, my son was not with me. Everyone waled away...) 

I have recently driven the new outback and the new forester. Omg, both are even nicer now! Lol... And they have butt warmers, i live in the NE... Have always wanted a butt warmer, but it wasnt available before! And yes, all wheel drive is a must for me, we are expecting 2ft of snow tomorrow! Ahhhhh! 

They handle amazingly well in snow and rain. No slipping, no hydroplane. Just great! 

Quoting MissyB1011:

How are they are gas? What do you like & dislike?

I have to have AWD or 4WD where I live. I would love to get a Subaru for my next vehicle.

Quoting SamMom912:

Outback! Im a Subaru fan! We have 2 foresters and an outback.

Roo1234
by Member on Feb. 7, 2013 at 5:28 PM
I have a Buick Enclave that seats 8. I love it.
MissyB1011
by Missy on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:44 AM
Glad you are all ok!

I live in southwestern PA in a more rural area. We don't have as much bad weather as where you are at, but it's enough to need the awd. The idea here is to plow a little and throw down some cinders and hope for the best.

Good luck with that next storm blowing thru! Stay safe!

Quoting SamMom912:

I hate going to the gas station. It is one of my least favorite errands... So i like my subaru cause i really only go once every 9-10 days depending. I feel like i get good gas milage. Nothing outof the ordinary... Fill er up 50 bucks.. And go.. About 23/28. There was no difference between the outback (which has since been totaled out by accident in december... ( Old people really need new driving restrictions! Lol.. Not a horrible accident. I was fine, my son was not with me. Everyone waled away...) 

I have recently driven the new outback and the new forester. Omg, both are even nicer now! Lol... And they have butt warmers, i live in the NE... Have always wanted a butt warmer, but it wasnt available before! And yes, all wheel drive is a must for me, we are expecting 2ft of snow tomorrow! Ahhhhh! 

They handle amazingly well in snow and rain. No slipping, no hydroplane. Just great! 

Quoting MissyB1011:

I have to have AWD or 4WD where I live. I would love to get a Subaru for my next vehicle.

Quoting SamMom912:

SamMom912
by Member on Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Im not afraid of snow. Lol, but thanks! :)
Im woman, i can handle anything!!!!

Quoting MissyB1011:

Glad you are all ok!

I live in southwestern PA in a more rural area. We don't have as much bad weather as where you are at, but it's enough to need the awd. The idea here is to plow a little and throw down some cinders and hope for the best.

Good luck with that next storm blowing thru! Stay safe!

Quoting SamMom912:

Quoting MissyB1011:

Quoting SamMom912:

Lutonia
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM

I have a Dodge Durango and my husband drives a Dodge Ram with 4 doors.

raegan1221
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Ford Edge.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mamavalor
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 11:18 AM

Proudly driving our 4th generation Honda Oddessy.  It's simply the best car for getting kids around and for long trips visiting family.  Safe, economical, and reliable...what more can a mama want in a car?

FrumpyMama
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Hoping to be a van mom soon, right now it's a VW Golf. 

jenn28540
by on Feb. 15, 2013 at 1:07 PM
No van mom.I drive a buick Enclave and love it!!
kirbymom
by on Mar. 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM

I am most certainly a van mom and proud of it too. lol   Although, I think I would not mind having a truck of the same size as our mini van.  Just for my own personal use. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)