Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Guess I Will Go First!

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 5:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

Hi! my name is Vanessa. I have two girls Emma is 6 and Anelise is 4. I have been married for 6 years. We have also lived in Texas for six years. my oldest is the one with toileting issues. I believe she has encopresis. I am taking her to see her pediatrician tomorrow to get answers. She has had what I thought to just be chronic constipation since she was 1 and a half. I have taken her to the pediatrician before and was given Lactulose which didn't work when it was given as prescribed. I am thinking she is going to need something for everyday. I have tried many laxatives, changing her diet, enemas, and given her fiber gummies. None of them have worked. Like I said before hopefully I can get answers tomorrow.

I am a pro life, non ERF & CIO, spanking (when needed), co-sleeping (when needed), non breast feeding (my girls didn't want to) , army wife, and mother of 2 beautiful little girls. (Owner of the Older Kids With Toileting Issues Group! http://www.cafemom.com/group/114936) Currently surviving deployment #3
by on Jul. 19, 2011 at 5:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)