Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

introduce yourself here:)

Posted by   + Show Post

hi my name is nicole im 25 and have 1 dd lily who is one.

i work evenings and overnights so im usuually up alot at night

welcome to the group everyone

now tell me a little bit about yourself

by on Jul. 17, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Replies (41-46):
AMissouriMommy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:38 AM

Hi everyone. I am a night owl, but not for work. My daughter was a preemie and has a few health issues, one of them being a sensitivity to the sun, add to that the fact that my husband has a sleep rhythm disorder and a mild sun sensitivity himself and that I am most productive without outside distractions and we have become a mostly nocturnal family. We get up for our day around 1am, kiddo has play time outside under the lights, with no sun to make her sick, and I can do all my housework before anyone else is even up to call or come by. I work one or two days a week (every Friday and every other Thursday) as a home aide for my mother in law, which means I have to be out some during the day... but all appointments and stuff for kiddo or hubby are made as early as possible to minimize sun exposure and we are all in bed around 4pm. If it was not for the fact that I have to work two days and kiddo has doc appointments for her health we would probably be a totally nocturnal family. It can be kinda lonely cause everyone I know is just heading to bed as I am getting up for my day and by the rime everyone I know is getting moving and stuff we are usually moving into our "afternoon/evening"

Glad to find this group and hope I can get to know a few friends and have friends to talk to.

allensavannahs
by on May. 13, 2012 at 1:44 AM

hi ya ! im stcey, I'm ...old... lol have three kiddos, and a hubs.  I'm a hairdresser and a night owl... hope your day is great!

my three year old ,my six  year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

mom5160
by New Member on May. 27, 2012 at 4:56 AM

Hi!  My name is Libby and I have 3 children,  My son will be 21 next month and my daughtes are 13 and 14.  I also have a 2 year old granddaughter.  I have touble sleeping at night so I thought this would be a great group for me.

BubblesGrl8382
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2012 at 2:23 AM

Hi my name is Leilanie. I just turned 30 :o at the beginning of the month. I have 2 spitfires that I call my children. Shannel is 4 will be 5 in October, and Alexis is 3 will be 4 in October. Alexis was born 2 days before Shannel turned 1, so we say they are TWINS!!!  They will both start Pre K 3 and Pre K 4 in about a week!

I'm a stay at home mom, going to school. This will be my last semester and in December I will graduate with my Associates of Arts in Teaching. I will then transfer to a local university and continue for my Bachelors of Arts in Teaching. I would like to one day be a 3rd grade teacher. But after I earn my Bachelors, I will continue my schooling to get my Masters in School Counseling. 

BrandiBear88
by New Member on Sep. 20, 2012 at 3:16 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Brandi and I'm 23 going on 24 in december. I have 2 children, one boy one girl, and I just got married August 31st to the love of my life who works nights so I'm awake all night too :)

GabbyJune2727
by New Member on Mar. 4, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Hey ladies! My name is Gabby. I am 27 years old and I have a 9 month old son who keeps me busy all day! So I stay up late pretty much every night just to relax, and have some quiet time :). Looking forward to talking with some other moms!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)