Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i feel like a horrible mommy

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:05 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 170 Total Views
So last night I had to work which was suppose to be a day off well my 2yo started crying out for me before I left so I went down to his room and he was just crying finally got him calmed down and went to work. Well I got on break and my fiance said he was up almost every hour crying out for me. After he said that I knew he was sick. While I was finishing up my shift at work my mom text me that paxton had puked. I feel so guilty and like a horrible mommy because while he was crying out for me because he was sick and I was at work and couldn't help him...I'm starting to hate night shift.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
peaches_04
by Group Owner on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Ive been there...and dh will call me like every hour and make me listen to cry hes such an ass...like theres anything I can do about it.
I think thats the hardest part of working
But no matter what shift u work youd still have to leave your child when they are sick:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angela.bouchard
by Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:16 AM

that's so hard :( there's really nothing you can do though... try to keep your head up.. i hope he feels better soon

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

http://www.cafemom.com/group/113812 Join me in Recklass Compassion!

http://www.cafemom.com/group/105404/ Join me in Young Moms Completely Uncensored!

MixedCooke
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:46 AM

you will not hate it when you think, you will be home to take him to the doctor's office and home if he has to stay home from school.

peaches_04
by Group Owner on Sep. 15, 2011 at 11:53 AM
Exactly:)

Quoting MixedCooke:

you will not hate it when you think, you will be home to take him to the doctor's office and home if he has to stay home from school.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)