Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Getting really annoyed

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:30 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 175 Total Views
With people implying I sleep all day bc I sleep til 3....wahooo 7 whole hours for once im such a lazy bum I slept a way an enire day

Why cant people understand WE DONT SLEEP AT NIGHT AND NEED TO SLEEP SOMETIME!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
peaches_04
by Group Owner on Mar. 12, 2012 at 6:31 AM
My biggest pet peeve right now is hearing "well its about time you woke up" after like6-7 hours of sleep from someone who prob slept 8-10;(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MixedCooke
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 4:31 AM

Oh yeah been there done that!  My issue is when they do let me sleep but I want to spend time with the family.

MixedCooke
by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 4:33 AM

Quoting peaches_04:

My biggest pet peeve right now is hearing "well its about time you woke up" after like6-7 hours of sleep from someone who prob slept 8-10;(

My hubby knows better than to say something like that but it is my Mom that bothers me the most.  Her house is immaculate, ummmmmmm yeah easy to do when it is just you, but when you have 2 toddlers and a lazy hubby, not so easy to do!

jiffypop2207
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:10 AM
I only get about 5-6 so u best not be talking about me.

Quoting peaches_04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
peaches_04
by Group Owner on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:16 AM
No....since u never call me anymore

Quoting jiffypop2207:

I only get about 5-6 so u best not be talking about me.

Quoting peaches_04:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AMissouriMommy
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:46 AM

I totally understand, people look at me like I nuts when I say I am going to bed at 4pm, well hello I get up at 1am.... I mean geez I am not lazy by the time most of my neighbors are starting their days, chores, breakfast etc I have been up for 9 hours. I do my chores before most of the people I know rolled out of bed. Yes I get 8-9 hours of sleep, depending on how quickly I fall asleep, but 8-9 is the norm.. I just get it at a different time then most people.

When you wake up is irrelivent, if you are only getting 6-7 hours you are not getting a full sleep time.

allensavannahs
by on May. 13, 2012 at 2:18 AM

good lord I wish i got at least 6 hours of sleep straight ! i literly sleep like an infant... my routine is up at 6:45 ish kids off to school, 'morning' stuff, work, dinner, homework, baths, me time then about hmm most days 9-10 pm sleep till midnight at the earliest, 3 am the latest, up till about 5 average then all again ... so what s that 3 -6 hours at the longest stretch.... that isnt typical...watch you will see lol

my three year old ,my six  year old

my teen my pirateand me!

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)