Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you take lo out at night

Posted by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:10 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 151 Total Views
Im getting so tiredof all these post of oh I saw this mom walking with her baby in a stroller at 11pm...prob going to buy her crack or something
Or omg there were these toddlers outside playing at 9pm!!!(the horror)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 11:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
MixedCooke
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 2:32 AM
Yeah NO I don't like seeing kids out way beyond what should be their bedtime and do consider that relatively irresponsible parenting such as the child and baby at the Batman movie during the Colorado shooting. they should never have been there period--the movie is inappropriate for their age, the theater is too loud for the baby and it was late and they should have been in bed. I don't agree that they should assume they are up to no good because the baby in the stroller could be colicky and walking in the stroller may soothe her and 9pm may be the time her colic begins, mine would start from 10pm to 1am and my 2nd would start hers from1am a through 4am.
MandiFuego
by on Aug. 11, 2012 at 5:55 AM

Hmm, I actually had a friend's lil brother get hit by a car at about 9 PM, every one's main question was WHY was he outside....Everyone was outside, but it's hard enough to see an adult outside at night, how do u expect to see a toddler?...luckily he didn't die, but he's basically messed up for life. Poor kid....so yeah THE HORROR is right, in a non sarcastic tone. Poor guy that hit him too, he went to jail for it :/ Certain situations do make it seem like children shouldn't be outside when it's dark out, especially a toodler, that doesn't truly understand the dangers of playing outside.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)