Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Already started...

Posted by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 68 Total Views

I already started crying on my drive into work just thinking about my youngest starting pre-school tomorrow.  I know she will cry when I leave her and my heart is already breaking!  It is only for 3 hours, which will free up my mornings but I will miss her immensely.  I know she will like it once she gets used to it but it is just sooooo hard to see my baby growing up!  With my first, I had to because I was having such an awful time with my pregnancy but now, it is just me although had I not miscarried, I would be 7 months pregnant now and I am sure the need would be there.  That's it too, I am reminded of my loss as well because I would have been pregnant and the baby would have been due in October but now, yes I could have kept her home until she was 3 rather than do exactly as my first and starting her at 27 months.

I already tried but since I registered her already, I would lose the registration fee, which was like $75 since I registered her for this year and it is a non-refundable fee.  I just have to keep reminding myself that it is only for 3 hours...

by on Aug. 20, 2012 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
peaches_04
by Group Owner on Aug. 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM
They let u start her at 27months!?

Thats about how old my lo is that must be hard i cry when i put her in church daycare and she screams the whole hour:*(

Hopefully you will all adjust quickly
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)