Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TO MY MEMBERS

Posted by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:29 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

FIRST AGAIN, I NEET TO APOLOGIZE FOR NOT BEING ACTIVE IN MY OWN GROUP. I NEED TO EXPLAIN WHAT IS GOING ON IN MY LIFE FOR YOU ALL TO UNDERSTAND. YES I KNOW WE DONT EVEN REALLY CHAT ON HERE, BUT I STILL FEEL THE NEED TO EXPLAIN.  I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY GOING TO ALOT OF DOCTOR APPTS. WITH THE RESULT PROBLY GOING TO BE ME HAVING LUPUS. IM ACTUALLY TO THE POINT OF LOOSING MY HAIR. I AM ALSO SCHEDULED TO HAVE MY HYSTERECTOMY ON SEPT. 15, SO I HAVE ALOT ON MY MIND. MASON IS STILL NOT SLEEPING THRU THE NITE YET, DO I NEED TO REALLY EVEN SAY MORE?? (aaaahhhhhh) I DO NOT HAVE ANY EXTRA TIME TO PUT INTO THIS GROUP AT THE MOMENT, BUT I DO NOT WANT TO DELETE IT. I DONT WANT ANYONE TO EVER FEEL AS ALONE AS I DID. I AM GOING TO START (AT LEAST TRY) TO GET ON HERE ONCE A WEEK AND CHECK ON ALL OF YOU. PLEASE DO KNOW THAT U ARE ALL IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS EVERYDAY, NO MATTER IF I HAVE NOT BEEN ON  HERE IN A MONTH OR A YEAR. I JUST WANTED TO FILL YOU ALL IN BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN FEELING LIKE IVE BEEN SLACKING OFF IN LIFE IN ALL AREAS.   IM TRYING!!!!! THANKS, AND GOD BLESS U ALL!!!!!!!

by on Aug. 12, 2009 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)