• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today's Daily Writing Inspiration! September 14th...

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:19 AM
  • 4 Replies

Today's topic for your journal is:

You're applying for a dream job (of your choice, can be a writer!) that 40,000 other people are applying for, describe yourself and why you should get this job?  

Post your answer to today's question in your own journal on the CafeMom Journals group!

Don't have a journal yet? It's easy to get started! Any bestselling author will tell you that the key is writing every day. You can hone your craft right here - and get feedback from your CafeMom friends!

Here's how it works:

• Start your journal: Create a new post with your desired title (e.g. Cafe Kristin's Journal)

• Write your first post -- and keep updating every day!

You can write about whatever you want! 

Sign up here to receive a daily PM with a link to the Writing Inspiration of the Day!

Happy writing!

typing

Join us in the CafeMom Journals group!

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Love2Bake
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:41 AM

Being as though I am a Renaissance Soul and I have many interest,  I'll have to think about what my dream job would be.   I think it would either be as an Writer for an Advice Column, a Professional Pastry Chef, to have a pastry related TV show on Food Network, or to work for a charitable organization like Sentabale.  I could write why I think I'd be a good choice for whatever that position would be.

I am a woman who has experienced things that would have broken most...yet still I rise.  I'm a tough cookie but I am fair.  I am extremely ambitious and a natural motivator.  I like to see people do well, be it professionally or in life in general.  I have a strong background in Nursing  where my already empathetic nature has matured to the point were I can almost catapult myself into some else's shoes and I can truely understand  what they might be feeling or thinking despite never having personally experienced their situation.  This trait, empathy, is a valuable asset in working with people because all most people want is to be understood.     

I consider myself a gifted baker  which illustrates my aptitude in science since baking from scratch IS a science.  I have the ability to problem solve, use critical thinking, and use creativite edible art that I create to make people smile.

Overall, I think that my varied professional background is not a detriment but an asset in creating a more well rounded individual.   I know that I bring a lot to the table which can be an asset to any organization that I may become a part of.

mp3mom
by Cherrie on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:38 PM

Very nice.

Love2Bake
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:03 PM

Thank you:)

kgalvano
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:33 PM

i am good  with children and love to be around them. i have three children of my own. i have an associates in childcare and would love the opportunity to work with ur company. i am motivated happy excited and have lots of ideas for children to learn with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)