Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kathy's QOTD ~ Journaling Style

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:27 PM
  • 6 Replies

I like to do questions of the day and I thought I'd do my journaling in question of the day form.

I'm battling cancer and last night I felt as if I was being bombarded by evil. Not a very pleasant feeling! I called up some scripture and prayed until I felt better.

My question: can you feel evil around you? Can you also feel good around you? I know that I can most definitely feel both!!!

Kathy(feeling no evil today)stick out tongue mini

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
mp3mom
by Cherrie on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:23 PM

Welcome to the group, Kathy! I'm sorry you're battling cancer. I'll pray for you.~Cherrie

beanielips
by Silver Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Cancer, it can be the best thing or the worst thing that can happen to someone. I hope that it is something you continue to find strength through.

Evil and good are things that bombard me. It's like I *can* feel them pressing in on me.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
brieri
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 1:41 AM

Cancer is evil and good.  Sometimes one can overcome it and other times not.  I hope you are battling this better as any strong woman can.  Be praying for you. 

awesomeamylynn
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 7:58 AM

I am praying for you as you go through this struggle with cancer. I know that God will give you the streagthyou need to over come it.

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Sep. 15, 2011 at 10:25 PM

Definitely.  On both counts.  

morningglory1
by Kathy on Sep. 18, 2011 at 11:32 AM

Thanks ladies!!!!!

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)