• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jessica's Journal

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM
  • 10 Replies

11/12/11

Today I am completely stressed out..We have so many bills due and no money to pay them right now...My husband owns his own business, and it seems like all his help gets the better end of the deal..At the moment our home is at risk of being reposessed, our phone is turned off, internet is next, I just dont know what to do..I think well maybe i need to get a job, but i homeschool and that would be nearly impossible..I do not like stress at all..Christmas is right around the corner and we havent bought anything for Christmas yet..We are a financial MESS!! I guess I am done venting, think i will go clean something to get my mind off of it (yeah right)

11/9/11

Today has been a good day so far depression wise..Took my meds this morning and got enough sleep last night so I am feeling good today..Excited Josh;s uncle is staying with us and hoping that he decides to live for God and not the world..I am getting discouraged about my house organization..I want it to be clutter free and clean all the time and i am just  not motivated to get it done..Started my 1200 calorie diet today..Hoping that I can stay with it and lose this weight i have gained due to my depression..

Todays To Dos

1. clean kitchen, sweep mop

2. wipe down bathrooms and sweep

3. 6 loads of laundry washed and dried ( will fold tomorrow)

4. make bed and clean bedroom

5. wipe down furniture in living room

6. get clothes layed out for church

7. homeschool

8. put supper in crock pot

9. get bathes

10. clean up from supper

11/10/2011

Today is so far so good..day 2 of diet and i have only had a sip of coke and im doin ok with that so far..lol..Taking it slow and steady this time..Depression wise, im good at the moment..Got a few errands to run today and some cleaning...

TO DOS

1. Make bed and clean bedroom

2. wash dishes and clean kitche

3.wash clothes and put away

4. vacuum

5.run errands

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
brieri
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 2:02 PM

welcometo thre group. 

woohoo 

Join us in the CafeMom Journals group!

coffeebaking

s / Cafe Journals Moderator brieri
Where we come to write about experiences and have quality conversations! 

midnghtsprnkle
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Welcome to the group...wave

mp3mom
by Cherrie on Nov. 9, 2011 at 6:15 PM

I'm glad you're feeling better depression-wise. That's a pretty aggressive list. Good for you!

_Tam_
by Tam on Nov. 9, 2011 at 7:47 PM
Welcome to the group and good luck with everything!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
beanielips
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:14 PM
Welcome to the group!

Glad that your depression is at bay today. That should help you get that long list or to-do done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jessicabuff
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Thanks for the welcomes!!

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Nov. 10, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Hello there.  Glad to have you in the group. 

brieri
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 10:45 PM

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? It may be hard to give up on those delish dishes coming soon.  Be sure that your drinking diet cokes - because they have zero calories - check the cans, that's what going to eat you up! :)

Keep up with the good to do's there.  You might even think about taking a breather and start a walking routine 5 min or as long as you can go without getting tired,  Work yourself up a little every day. 

Jessicabuff
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:21 AM

Quoting brieri:

Do you celebrate Thanksgiving? It may be hard to give up on those delish dishes coming soon.  Be sure that your drinking diet cokes - because they have zero calories - check the cans, that's what going to eat you up! :)

Keep up with the good to do's there.  You might even think about taking a breather and start a walking routine 5 min or as long as you can go without getting tired,  Work yourself up a little every day. 

We do celebrate thanksgiving and we cook some of the best southern food you ever put in your mouth!! lol...I cant promise i will give up any of those delicious dishes, but what could one cheat day hurt right?? lol we shall see

beanielips
by Silver Member on Nov. 11, 2011 at 10:23 AM
One day of cheating isn't bad. Just remember to keep your portions in control and not eat till your stuffed.

Quoting Jessicabuff:

Quoting brieri:

We do celebrate thanksgiving and we cook some of the best southern food you ever put in your mouth!! lol...I cant promise i will give up any of those delicious dishes, but what could one cheat day hurt right?? lol we shall see

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)