Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your...

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

children asking for from Santa? How about your DH/SO?

by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
midnghtsprnkle
by on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:17 PM

My husband never asks for anything, infact he will tell me not to get him anything ( knowing I will anyways.) However he has been bitching about his phone for the last 2 months...lol So I got him a phone.. Half price too...( so I bought myself one too..)   The girls hmm well they havent asked for much which makes it hard on me, oh they did ask for the hair feathers they saw on tv,btw walmart has them if anybody wondering...lol

LadyIndependent
by Bronze Member on Dec. 3, 2011 at 9:43 PM

My boys want Xbox games Modern Warfar 3 and Skyrim. My youngest asked for a key chain. lol no problem getting that one lol

brieri
by on Dec. 4, 2011 at 1:18 AM

I don't know. They don't talk to me. That said,  It'll be pretty easy this year - with nothing.

cleanaturalady
by Kim on Dec. 4, 2011 at 3:28 PM

My boys want Nike Elite basketball socks, which are apparently all the rage.  They have also asked for iTunes giftcards, one wants an iPod.  My daughter wants a guitar.  I think we may get them another PS3 or and Xbox because our PS3 is sick. 

awesomeamylynn
by Bronze Member on Dec. 5, 2011 at 8:24 AM

My DDs both want a Nintendo DS with games. Amica also wants a baby alive doll and a puppy- which she is NOT going to get since we already have 2 dogs! Brittany wants everything she sees "soo bad" but is really into Monster High Dolls.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)