Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Journals CafeMom Journals

DEAR DIARY I AM HERE!

Apatosaurus
I am glad to be done driving today. Seems to be cars everywhere. More and More. On the Radio was songs about not being afraid. Not sure I am afraid, I would be fine if know one else was on the road. Like that is going to happen. My vision is part of the problem. It is stable right now, but I could go blind in one eye. Got cateracts in both. floaters. Yet the eye doctor says it is safe for me to drive. Thank you God!
Tuesday at 7:17 PM
Posted by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 4:40 PM
  • 279 Replies

Not sure this is my Journal. Don't even know where the ones are I already wrote. Still learning where to go. Had a good Christmas, even though I didn't feel well. Still have allergy problems. Hands still bothering me everytime I get on the laptop. See the doctor in January. Well that is all I can think about right now.

grandmagrandpa

No we aren't quite that old yet....but they're cute aren't they?

by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 4:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
midnghtsprnkle
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:29 PM

wave

Apatosaurus
I am glad to be done driving today. Seems to be cars everywhere. More and More. On the Radio was songs about not being afraid. Not sure I am afraid, I would be fine if know one else was on the road. Like that is going to happen. My vision is part of the problem. It is stable right now, but I could go blind in one eye. Got cateracts in both. floaters. Yet the eye doctor says it is safe for me to drive. Thank you God!
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:33 PM

wave 

grandmagrandpa

Apatosaurus
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 7:34 PM

Quoting midnghtsprnkle:

wave

grandmagrandpa

brieri
by on Dec. 28, 2011 at 8:38 PM

wave

It is quite easy to find your journal.  Let me see if I can find them all for you and then you can decide which one you want to continue in, or make brand new journals each day! 

They will all appear in the first page somewhere.

beanielips
by Silver Member on Dec. 29, 2011 at 11:45 AM

That is one of the draw backs of a group for journals rather than journals on your profile.  You can do a "search" for your posts though.  I think that brieri is really good at finding things though!

mp3mom
by Cherrie on Dec. 29, 2011 at 1:38 PM

typing

totomamma
by Member on Dec. 29, 2011 at 3:05 PM
1 mom liked this

hope you feel better soon. and yes the sweetpeas you have are cute.

Apatosaurus
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Quoting beanielips:

That is one of the draw backs of a group for journals rather than journals on your profile.  You can do a "search" for your posts though.  I think that brieri is really good at finding things though!

grandmagrandpa

Apatosaurus
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 7:56 PM

Quoting brieri:

wave

It is quite easy to find your journal.  Let me see if I can find them all for you and then you can decide which one you want to continue in, or make brand new journals each day! 

They will all appear in the first page somewhere.

grandmagrandpa

Apatosaurus
by on Dec. 29, 2011 at 8:06 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I am goinging to write here. I went Walmart to get me presents since I was not able to get out because of my cold. It was beautiful outside. Got a lot of reading done this morning. My Bible, devotional book, A book Billy Graham wrote at 92 or 93. Christmas Soup for the Soul, I decided it was best to read alittle of everything then to read to much of one ad never get to the others. Well it worked for today will try tomorrow again. Thank you God for the Breath of Life. Help me to grow gacefully in your will. Love Marion!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)