Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

January 15,2012 Katie's journal entry

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:24 PM
  • 8 Replies

Kind Ambitious Tender Ideal Energetic

This is very accurate  concering my name. (before anyone asks I always get asked about this) My name is Katie. Not short for Katherine.

I am told I am kind hearted towards people. Ambitious when it comes to my dreams. when people tell me my dreams of being a christian singer and starting a ministry for teenage mothers/ single/pregnant mothers and pregnant moms because I love them and have a heart for them. when people say I can't make it . I ignore them.

Tender is accurate whenever someone is down or hurting I am loving and nuturing to them

Ideal  I have been told by my Sunday School class I am the ideal teacher they respond well because they know I love them and care about them. enjoy teaching them as much as they enjoy me being their teacher

Energetic I would say not yet but I am working on being more active and do shape boxing on the Wii for my work out.

as far as my dream one of them I just started a special group for the teenage moms/pregnant single moms/pregnant moms called The Teenage/Pregnant Mother's Coffee house.

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
MomOfManyWords
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 4:35 PM
That's awesome! You are an amazing woman! God bless you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
midnightcowgurl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:10 PM

thank you! for the encouragement.  and kind words. God bless you also

mp3mom
by Cherrie on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:16 PM

Congratulations on your Coffee House group! You sound like a very nice person, Katie.

midnightcowgurl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:24 PM

thank you  I don't have any members yet just started it today. thank you for the kind compliment.

brieri
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:30 PM

It really sound like you are an ambitious woman.  Good for you!

brieri
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:31 PM

Is your group Coffee house also at church?

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Good for you.

midnightcowgurl
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 8:53 PM

No it not. Just on cafe mom. at present we don't have enough members for me to do that. I felt I could reach them more here and worldwide. that is one of my dreams to do for it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)