Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thoughts From The House.

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

At 6:00 am, I woke up and grabbed my daughter. Made her a bowl of cereal and a thing of milk. I started to clean my cabinets of food out to figure out what needs to be trashed and what can I give away. We don't have a pantry so I have been using cabinets for all my boxed, canned, and packaged foods. Luckily my husband's friends are here to the rescue and are willing to take whatever is left that includes what I threw in a box and what is in our fridge. So in light of all that, I decided to clean our fridge of any "science projects" that may have been growing in there. I found about 10 containers of food left in there for GOD knows how long, spagetti bottles, vegetables, and whatever was in that jar, we probably had all of those things for months or maybe years. We probably wasted about $20 in food that have accumelated over time. Not bad if I say so myself. But holy cow, I am already sick and tired of looking at this house and thinking to myself "I will never get done"

So time to go and clean!

by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
brieri
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:02 PM

Find any geckos yet? 

ahcory
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Yeah, they are mostly outside, but the ones inside I name them. LOL I wish they would hang out around the kitchen, so they can eat the flies and the roaches I see. 

Quoting brieri:

Find any geckos yet? 

The Doctor: Am I...ginger?
Rose: No, you're just sort of...brown.
The Doctor[disappointed] Aw, I wanted to be ginger! I've never been ginger! And you, Rose Tyler! Fat lot of good you were! You gave up on me! [Rose looks annoyed] Ooh, that's rude. Is that the sort of man I am now? Am I rude? Rude and not ginger.
brieri
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 6:55 PM

I might think twice on that one in the kitchen.  I remember a gecko in the kitchen while I was cooking, looking abovve me, there was one right on the ceiling over the stove while I was cooking.  I prayed and prayed that he keep clung to the ceiling.  Or we might be having having gecko soup.  Oh.  I hated those pests. no matter how much cleaning I did, they were always in side the house somewhere. 

Quoting ahcory:

Yeah, they are mostly outside, but the ones inside I name them. LOL I wish they would hang out around the kitchen, so they can eat the flies and the roaches I see. 

Quoting brieri:

Find any geckos yet? 

midnghtsprnkle
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:31 PM

Good luck I did that last month.

mp3mom
by Cherrie on Jan. 16, 2012 at 3:13 PM

LOL! I need to do mine.

Quoting brieri:

Find any geckos yet? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)