• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Big News

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
  • 1 Replies

On Friday I recieved the first copies of my novel, Panzerotto. It is published through publish america. Here's what it says on the back of the book to give you an idea as to what it's about,

"Panzerotto is in trouble. The evil panther Queen Rama is capturing all of its creatures and trying to over take it. The good eagle King Lear must go out in search of the only two girls who can defeat Queen Rama and save his beloved  kingdom. Cali Webster was born into a life of wealth and privilege. Danica Lisborn has had to help raise her younger brother. These two very differnt girls must come together on a quest to save the land they will come to love. Together with the help of two Siberian tigers, Sasha and Tireeg, they must travel across Panzerotto;s three islands to Queen Rama's lair. Time isnt on their side, however. As Queen Rama grows stronger, King Lear grows weaker. Is it possable for two ordinary girls to do something so extrodinary?"

Words can not exspress how awesome it is to curl up with a book that you actually wrote yourself. This is like the completion of a dream that started when I was in third grade- more then 20 years ago.  I cant believe I am finally a published author. Amazing!!

by on Mar. 4, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
tammy968
by Member on Mar. 10, 2012 at 7:20 PM

CONGRATULATIONS. AND GOOD LUCKcongratulationsgood luck 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)