Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could I Be?

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM
  • 0 Replies

Bare with me, this is a long journal entry... lol but I might be paranoid, but I have a feeling that i could be pregnant.

My last period started March 17th. I experienced the pre menstrual cramps before then, and began bleeding on the 17th. I forgot to track it, but I believe my period lasted for about 5 to 6 days. My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex  3 or 4 times in total about a couple days to a week after my period ended. (I don't remember the exact days we had sex). 

From April 13th to now (april 19th) I have had menstrual cramps but have no signs of bleeding. Within this time frame there was a day that i was sure I was going to start, but nothing came out. I bought tampons and everything...I have never missed a period nor have I ever had an irregular period..

My breasts are swollen/bigger than normal, my nipples hurt, especially when I touch them. I'm bloating. I have been yawning more than usual while at work but it could be just because I don't want to be there lol (lack of energy and motivation)... I have had a few dizzy spells, but im not sure if its because of the Pre-natal vitamin I am taking or what...

---> Also... I was babysitting a group of kids (4) on saturday, April 14th. We watched tv for that entire time lol. Keep in mind that the episodes we watched on disney channel had nothing to do with babies whatsoever.. When their parents came back, the youngest child (3 years old) usually will say "bye, big head!" or "Peace!" or "see you later, Jennifer".. but that night he randomly points at me and screams out "You have a baby!". Now i would normally brush it off like everyone else, because children predicting pregnancies are known to be myths, BUT when i was 7 years old, I told my mom that she was pregnant with my sister before she evn knew she was pregnant and it turned out to be true... so0o0o00o0o00 lol this could be the reason y i think i could be pregnant... <--- 

Anyways, Today being April 19th, I am 3 days late. Could I be pregnant? If so, any advice on what to do? Or is it too early to tell?

Help a sista out! :-)

-Jenn

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)