Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Journals CafeMom Journals

mommy friends

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
a friend came in from out of town this week. she has a 2 year old son, and is my only mommy friend. unfortunately sake lives 2h hours away and we can't visit very often.
I hadn't realized how horribly lonely I am until she came to visit. I have been a SAHM for the past four years. I have a few friends that I see about once a month but none of then have kids. I am feeling low right now because of it. I have no idea how to meet other mommies. I go to play group, but the women there are very clique-y and unaproachable. other than playgroup its just my soon and I
I hate this feeling of lonelyness
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mommy_2_be_2010
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:55 PM
Where are you from?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
livewell
by New Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:47 PM

Have you ever thought of starting your own group? Place a small ad and have a meeting on the same day every month...don't worry if you have a few "secret meetings" when no one shows up...if you are consistent and keep it up, they WILL come eventually and you may find that there are lots of other moms like you!

livewell
by New Member on May. 4, 2012 at 4:49 PM

(oh, and if you are interested, I work from home and have found that a lot of moms just like you have been able to establish a lot of new friendships through our team (www.greenMOMteam.com) - feel free to add me as a friend too! :)

Jen137
by New Member on May. 5, 2012 at 1:08 PM

May I ask what your business is? I am a sahm and am looking for work to do at home. I don't have money for sign up. I am just curious as to what kind of business this is. I looked it up online and will most likely check it out for more info on Tuesday..My weekend is pretty busy. But am interested if it means I can make money from home :)

Quoting livewell:

(oh, and if you are interested, I work from home and have found that a lot of moms just like you have been able to establish a lot of new friendships through our team (www.greenMOMteam.com) - feel free to add me as a friend too! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)