Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CafeMom Journals CafeMom Journals

An open letter

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:41 PM
  • 1 Replies
Dear uncle tyrone,

I hope you've earned your wings, I miss you so much. These past 16 years without you have been hard considering the fact that I never had the chance to say good bye the right way. You've missed out on so much I was hoping we could share, my first boyfriend, my first real love(i'm still not over him), my pregnancy and the birth of my first child a baby girl I named braelyn.

I know your there along with grandma and grandad raising my second child for me please tell my child iam very sorry and I love him/her(the kids dad believes we had our boy) also please let the child know if I could have kept him/her I would have.

Tell the baby I really wanted it and cried when I came to the decision it's grandma came up with.....but after talking it over with her I felt it was the best option.

I hope my son/daughter can forgive mommy for keeping their sister and not them.

I wish everyone could've been here you grandma and grandad but I know your job is in heaven looking after us.

One day I know i'll see you again at the gates I just wish you could be here with me.

I often wonder what you'd say about braelyn and me being a mommy I day dream about it alot.

We're ok at least I have my own apartment now slowly getting by.

I love you

M.M.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 28, 2012 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mp3mom
by Cherrie on Aug. 6, 2012 at 12:16 AM

ox

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN