Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant with another guys child and he is making my life a living HELL

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Long story short iam pregnant again my son is not my daughters dads but he is making my life a living hell just like he did 5 years ago. When i got pregnant i told him thinking it would make him step up and help with our 4 year old more. No he's actually doing less and has people stopping me in walmart asking if i'm pregnant and emailing me on fb that idk.

He raped me in 2012 but threatend me that if i didn't lie to get him off the hook he'd take our daughter. I made the announcement on fb when i was sure i wouldn't miscarry for my family that i don't see much. I slept with one person and it was not my daughters dad. He now has everyone convinced that the baby is his and is telling our 4 year old she and her brother will be adopted by his wife and i'll be in jail.

The guy i slept with and got pregnant by knows iam pregnant but refuses to have anything to do with me or the baby. I'm seriously fed up with all of this i'm tempted to call cps and show them an old bill that i have where her dad called harassing me even though i know what the risks are.

Either that or iam ready to just let go even though i'd be leaving my daughter behind. I hate my daughters dad so much i pray that i'll get a call saying he's dead so my life won't be a living hell.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 12, 2014 at 1:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ksbondgirl
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 3:39 PM
Get thee to an attorney or legal aid if you cannot afford one. Most of the time moms get the kids. The dad would have to prove that you are unfit first. If he is abusive and you can prove this, he may not have a chance. He seems to be trying to control and scare you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 6:36 PM
Just my oldest is his I've gone to legal aid they said it was a conflict of interest and they only had one attorney and he got her. I went in 2010

Quoting ksbondgirl: Get thee to an attorney or legal aid if you cannot afford one. Most of the time moms get the kids. The dad would have to prove that you are unfit first. If he is abusive and you can prove this, he may not have a chance. He seems to be trying to control and scare you.
ksbondgirl
by Member on Mar. 12, 2014 at 7:43 PM
You need to find representation. I wonder if you could find a 3rd year law student?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:44 PM
I figured out how to stop him myself
ksbondgirl
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:25 AM

How?

Quoting Anonymous: I figured out how to stop him myself

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:26 AM
Texts audio and emails

Quoting ksbondgirl:

How?

Quoting Anonymous: I figured out how to stop him myself

ksbondgirl
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 9:33 AM

Be careful and make sure that these can be admitted to court.  Sometimes they cannot and you would have to seek legal advice on them.

I'd think that they would be admissable but what makes some things admissable and some things not admissable is kind of weird.  GOOD LUCK!

Let us know how it goes for you!

fingers crossed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)