Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need some help.

Posted by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 9:45 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 172 Total Views

Well my greatest thing ever took a stale point. My one show had NO guests and I made the reminder calss!!!!!!!!!!!! and my other is waiting for a reschedual due to pnuemonia ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am cool with that I have a show closing for $200 hopefully today.

Any how the no show show and reschedual causesd my Leader to start in again on my 6 shows not being done and I have now been banned from training. Is there any one here who can get me info on other unit leaders or regions in clarksville TN that I can go to work shops at? She won't send me any information and I have another consultant who is helping me but she is not a unit leader so so has no access to the information. I spoke to Leigh and she said to let the dust settle for about a month and then see what happens but this is been since I started and I just want a back up plan if the dust dose not settle. Any help would be great thanks.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Bethany84
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 1:12 PM

You need to call partylite. For that reason you NEED the training. I'm suprised Leigh said what she did. Where are you located?

Bethany

Love Candles? Check out my website: http://www.partylite.biz/sites/redflame
jgl3g
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 1:35 PM

Quoting Bethany84:

You need to call partylite. For that reason you NEED the training. I'm suprised Leigh said what she did. Where are you located?

Clarksville, TN and I did only Leaders are aloud access to that information.

Bethany84
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 3:56 PM

I wasn't talking to find a new place, I was talking about calling them and telling them what you were told. It's not right.

Bethany

Love Candles? Check out my website: http://www.partylite.biz/sites/redflame
jgl3g
by on Oct. 3, 2008 at 4:49 PM

Quoting Bethany84:

I wasn't talking to find a new place, I was talking about calling them and telling them what you were told. It's not right.

LOL oh sorry. several of us have made complaints. However because the training is at her house there was not much they could do except call her and that really did me know good. Leigh told me to use the learning center and to keep intouch with the consultants who are helping me now and after a month or so to contact her and come to an agreement.

Ladyljl
by New Member on Oct. 14, 2008 at 4:34 PM

I know that a few consultant have starting coming to our regional training because they had problems with their leader and our leader Cheryl G. has taken them in under her wing.  Have you been to a regional training or just at your leader's home for work shop?  You could email Millie at Mdorgan@partylite.com and ask if she could help you find a regional training to attend, I know if weather is bad and I can't make the 30 to 45 min drive to my leader's home for work shop then she talks with leaders in my area that I can attend their training.  Leigh is right about one thing the learning center has great training.  I go there at least one or twice a week to review or find answers to questions that I have.  if you like to chat you can call me 920-422-0363 I would be happpy to see if I can help you with ideas to get you some shows

Hopes this Helps

LaDonna

Proud Partylite Consultant

view my catalogs online at

www.partylite.biz/ladonnalowery

questions send me email and I will be glad to get back with you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)