Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need help for the hostess that has everything and need ideas!

Posted by on Oct. 27, 2008 at 11:37 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 157 Total Views

Okay I am doing a show in 2 weeks for a hostess that has everything! Not to mention I have A LOT to live up to since this hostess is a former hostess of my unit leader who happened to move to the same place I did. She is hosting this to help me get my name out there, not for the free stuff. I guess they always did themes. We're thinking fall/holiday and I'm not sure what to bring to change up my display. Also a fun yet easy game. I'm so nervous cause I haven't done a "real" show only my open house since June. So I'm completely out of practice. I have the trees w/ mini jars, and I'm ordering the check his list on Wednesday, I have everything from the $750 starter kit, plus the garden lights lantern, large infinite, dessert jars, scents of illuminations. I just really need some ideas! Thanks!

Bethany

Love Candles? Check out my website: http://www.partylite.biz/sites/redflame
by on Oct. 27, 2008 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mama_nici
by on Oct. 28, 2008 at 2:12 PM

Wow! Following in your unit leaders foot steps is a big deal!  I would be nervous too!  Have you looked at the PartyLite Photo Gallery?  There are lots of great ideas in there for display.  And, since you have so much stuff, I'm sure it won't be hard to come up with a creative display.  As for games, I do a PartyLite Bingo that goes over really well.  I just make up a bingo sheet and fill it with words that I know I will be using in my demonstration, then I scramble the words so they are in a different spot on each page.  I tell the guests to mark off the words that they hear me say and yell out BINGO when that get one.  I give each Bingo a ticket, and I generally let people get two bingos before I pull their card.  At the end of the demo, I draw a ticket as the official Bingo winner.  I also like to use the WOW card.  People have a lot of fun fighting over it, and it gets everyone excited when people are shouting WOW! all evening!  With this I give a wrapped votive or pair of votives to the person who has it at the end of the show.  I hope my ideas are of some help to you! If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a personal message!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)