Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop By And Say Hi Lets get to know each other.

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 4:04 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

Hey I am Margaret, I grew up in Milwaukee, even though I am also a Bears fan as well I do love the Packers. I thought this group would be interesting to start to see how many Packers Fans there are.

Any way alittle more about me I am 23 years old and I have an amazing 7 month old. Randall was born on December 16, 2010 the Thursday before the Packers had to put up or shut up to get into the playoffs. And boy did they go on a terror! My Packer side came out around the side that  my now hubby and I started getting serious so this Super Bowl was Awesome!

by on Aug. 1, 2011 at 4:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Heather612
by New Member on Aug. 7, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Hi, my name is Heather and I am a Packers Fan as well!  I actually grew up in Round lake Beach, IL. and then when I graduated high school my family and I moved to Trevor, Wi. wich is 30 min. from Kenosha, Wi. I was never a football fan until I met my husband.  He is from Kenosha and he loves the Packers!  When we first started dating it was a family ritual to be at his house every Sunday for the Packer Game.  I was like okay whatever ;) Here I am in a livingroom with all of his family screaming and cheering and I'm like wow this is one crazy family  ;)But as time went on and on and on ;) ha ha I soon started screaming and cheering and I was part of this crazy Packer Fan club :)  Thanks to my husbiand I love the Packers!!

malexander2009
by Group Owner on Aug. 7, 2011 at 10:51 PM
Thanks for joining!

Quoting Heather612:

Hi, my name is Heather and I am a Packers Fan as well!  I actually grew up in Round lake Beach, IL. and then when I graduated high school my family and I moved to Trevor, Wi. wich is 30 min. from Kenosha, Wi. I was never a football fan until I met my husband.  He is from Kenosha and he loves the Packers!  When we first started dating it was a family ritual to be at his house every Sunday for the Packer Game.  I was like okay whatever ;) Here I am in a livingroom with all of his family screaming and cheering and I'm like wow this is one crazy family  ;)But as time went on and on and on ;) ha ha I soon started screaming and cheering and I was part of this crazy Packer Fan club :)  Thanks to my husbiand I love the Packers!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EBee12
by New Member on Aug. 9, 2011 at 8:59 PM

Hi! I'm Ella and I've lived in Madison all my life (except for 4yrs in Milwaukee for college). I started watching football in high school and I love it!! I have one 6.5 month old daughter, Ezmeralda ("Ezzie") who was born at 4am on January 23, 2011, just in time to watch the Pack beat the Bears in the NFC Championship. I was due 1/26/11 and every weekend of playoffs I would say "just wait until after Sunday baby! But please be born before the Super Bowl so I can drink a beer." I must have talked up football enough that she decided she wanted to see what I was so excited about, lol!

I am stoked for this years football season! Bring it on!!

Heather612
by New Member on Aug. 10, 2011 at 10:43 AM

Welcome!!

malexander2009
by Group Owner on Aug. 10, 2011 at 11:42 AM

Welcome!

nettie79
by on Sep. 27, 2011 at 7:37 PM

I am Annette, 32, married, and have 2 daughters. I have been a Packer fan since I was born. Apparently when I was cranky as a baby I was put in front of a Packer game and calmed down. Interesting but its been a life long love for me now.

I also just got my SIL to join CM and she is in this group too. So yay! Go Pack!

badsymbiote
by New Member on Oct. 20, 2011 at 11:11 AM

Hi everybody, I'm Jesseca--I am 38 years old; married over 16 years, and my husband and I have 3 sons--Brendan (14), Cameron (12), and Alex (11). They are everything to me, but I am a very passionate person and I get really stoked about the things I love...

and I do love me a good game of football--NFL, NCAA, Canadian; I don't care. Because I grew up watching games broadcast on regular tv, I learned not to be too picky about my teams, and though I have lots of players and teams that I enjoy watching, all others pale in comparison to the "heart-attack Pack".

I was born in Seattle and have lived in Washington state most of my life, so I should be a Seahawks fan still, but I officially jumped ship in 1991, when Dave Krieg left Seattle for Kansas City. I just can't watch them and/or root for them anymore. I'll still watch them, but honestly I haven't been excited to watch them play for at least a decade.

I'm looking forward to getting to talk to other women who not only love the game, but also don't resent me because my team is AMAZING!

Go Pack Go!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)