Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Packer Family Night

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 10:47 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 236 Total Views

So My husband and I along with our nephews and my sister-in-laws went to Packer Family Night!  We had a blast.  We had to go indoors for about an hour due to the storm but was able to see the Hopp's Fire Works later!  Wow they are the coolest thing to see if you haven't been to Family night.  This was my second year attending and looking forward to next year! 

Heather      GO PACK GO!!woohoo

by on Aug. 8, 2011 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
malexander2009
by Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2011 at 6:14 PM

Too Cool we're too far away to fo that right now. But I want to try to make it last year.

Heather612
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2011 at 7:45 PM

We live about 2 1/2 hours away.  Well we go every year so if we keep in touch we'll have to say hey if we both go :)  We should start our own footbal pool for this season!  Let's keep it just for fun though.  Let me know.  talk to ya later

Heather

malexander2009
by Group Owner on Aug. 10, 2011 at 11:43 AM

If we can get more members....heck if we get enough people I play fantasy football...that could even be an idea.

Heather612
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2011 at 12:00 AM

I keep posting your site sometimes on moms in wisconsin.  I'll keep trying to get ya some more  members to join us packer girls ;) okay talk to ya later

Heather

Heather612
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2011 at 12:01 AM

Quoting malexander2009:

If we can get more members....heck if we get enough people I play fantasy football...that could even be an idea.

malexander2009
by Group Owner on Aug. 17, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Sounds great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)