Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AUTISM

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:15 AM
  • 7 Replies

Hello my son is almost going on three he was diagnosed with severe austism when he was two,Its been a really hard challenged for myself and my family i have two girls one four year old and a fifthteen month old.My son is the only boy,he also has feeding issues he doesnt chew his food and he also has sleeping problems he wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to sometimes play and just wanders around when he doesnt get what he wants in the middle of the night he screams and wakes up my girls.Hes getting all the help he can get right now ot,speech,feeding ,and aba therapy .Its really hard to go thru all this day by day and to look at him and not see much improvement but he also has his good side hes really really sweet and kind ,loves to cuddle with me very innocent kid and everywhere I go I get compliments for him that hes such a handsome boy.toddler boy

by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 1:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Elayna90
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 2:43 AM
Hello and welcome momma. I have two boys on the spectrum.
It is a frusterating, long road to walk and to watch your child struggle.
The improvement is in the little things. One day, you see him and be amazed at what he has achieved!
He is such a handsome little man.
I look forward to getting to know you and hearing all about him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sweetangie79
by Member on Sep. 1, 2011 at 3:15 AM

I know how hard it is.  My son has PDD and is 8 physically but 5 mentally most days.  He gets so many things yet is so lost all at the same time.  I get so annoyed when people say well he doesn't look Autistic.  I'm like well you don't look stupid but it seams you are.  GRRR

i.heart.myboys
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 7:41 AM
Welcome to the group! I'm so glad that you joined our group. I can't wait to get to know you and your family. Your little boy is soooo cute! I love it!.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
aidensmomma508
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 8:05 AM

Welcome to the group Your son is so cute!

CameronsMommy23
by on Sep. 1, 2011 at 8:07 AM
He's a cutie! I hope you enjoy the group.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cafe Jenn
by Jenn on Sep. 1, 2011 at 12:19 PM

Hi-welcome to the group.

He is a gorgeous little boy. (((HUGS))) to you.

sukainah
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 1:43 AM

Welcome to the group!  What a doll he is, beautiful smile :-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)