Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 8:33 PM
  • 13 Replies
What is everyone planning to do this weekend? A three day weekend for many. Love it or hate it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 8:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
letstalk747
by Joy on Sep. 2, 2011 at 9:59 PM

nothin , no extra money

i.heart.myboys
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:08 PM

I am staying home tomorrow. My DS1 is going to WV with my parents. I got tons of house work to catch up on, homework to do and well sleep! hahah. So when DS2 sleeps I'll be doing the same thing than doing other things between. We might go for a much needed date night as well we shall see.

Elayna90
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:35 PM
This is me too.

Quoting letstalk747:

nothin , no extra money

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 10:36 PM
I hope you get lots done! And get that date night!

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

I am staying home tomorrow. My DS1 is going to WV with my parents. I got tons of house work to catch up on, homework to do and well sleep! hahah. So when DS2 sleeps I'll be doing the same thing than doing other things between. We might go for a much needed date night as well we shall see.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karenl
by Karen on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:06 PM

Not too much here. My cousin's baby's birthday is tomorrow so we're going to that and that's about it. Maybe we'll have some friends over Sunday. 

jalvarez626
by on Sep. 2, 2011 at 11:09 PM

DH is going hunting all weekend and my parents are leaving out of town for the weekend, so the kids and I will probably be hanging out at my parent's house all day!  We live with my MIL while I finish school, so it will be nice to have some privacy again, even if it's just for half a day!

sukainah
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 9:07 AM

I have no idea so far LOL...we had a 'Eid party last night for the kids and Mehdi's classmate and they had a blast.  I'm kind of burned out today LOL

willysmama
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 2:02 PM

The usual. Grocery shopping, cleaning the house, and thats about it. no extra money to do anything.

Elayna90
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 2:25 PM
That sounds like a good weekend. Plans but still time to try to relax.

Quoting karenl:

Not too much here. My cousin's baby's birthday is tomorrow so we're going to that and that's about it. Maybe we'll have some friends over Sunday. 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elayna90
by on Sep. 3, 2011 at 2:26 PM
Half a day would be pretty great.
When we lived with my mom, I was happy for an hour of privacy. Lol.

Quoting jalvarez626:

DH is going hunting all weekend and my parents are leaving out of town for the weekend, so the kids and I will probably be hanging out at my parent's house all day!  We live with my MIL while I finish school, so it will be nice to have some privacy again, even if it's just for half a day!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)