Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pull Over vs Zipper Hoodies

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:52 PM
  • 8 Replies

My son has a pullover sweat shirt for the fall he has from a gift, but I wanted to get him a zipper one so he has more practice with his zipper (fine motor issues) before winter, and more independence. Do you think that is silly or helpful or it doesn't matter? LOL

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
christydlewis
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:28 PM

I think it is helpful. I would get it in his favorit color or maybe let him pick it out. My son has some that is pull overs and some that are zip ups but he likes the ones that zips up the best. He has had 2 major brain surgeries so he don't like anything over his head

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:30 PM
I think it's helpful!! I make my son zip up his coat every day after I start it for him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:09 PM

my kid has gotta have the zip

Elayna90
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:39 PM
I think it is helpful.

My kids have both.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sayres
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:44 PM
I think it is very helpful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
willysmama
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 9:09 PM

I think it would be helpful.

aidensmomma508
by Bronze Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 2:46 PM

Well I got him one at target, I had a gift card, they didn't really have any character ones just kind of plain, but it's shaun white brand I guess. Now he has a Skater look at 5 LOL

tvschiulaz
by on Sep. 15, 2011 at 4:04 PM

Yes it is helpful.  Not sure if he is in school or not, but now-a-days teachers and paras do not want to touch your kid because of possible law suits, etc.  I remember when Nicole started school, she was not able to zip her coat and she'd walk outside in the frozen tundra (in my opinion of course) with her jacket wide opened!  Talk about a pending law suit? LOL

Buy him the zipper hoodies; sweatshirts are cool too - they are comfy and they can dress themselves w/o the hassle of too much fabric.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)