Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Raising Special Needs Kids Raising Special Needs Kids

Who babysits your SN kiddo?

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 7:32 AM
  • 19 Replies
1 mom liked this
Family, a nurse, etc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 7:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lifeisajoy
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 7:56 AM

respite care providers and health care aides---My son is adult size and needs 24/7 care (he is young adult) and family unable to do it---

DestinyRoseLC
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 7:57 AM

Actually the only people allowed to watch my boys are my boyfriend, my mother and my uncle. I will not allow anyone else to take care of them. I am overly protective. And even with them as options, its on a emergency basis or when I go out once/twice a year for myself.

Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Nov. 3, 2011 at 8:01 AM
My mom.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Nov. 3, 2011 at 9:30 AM

my mom while im working my sisters and best friend help out when they can

mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 3, 2011 at 2:12 PM
My parents or grandparents. They are the only ones who really know what he requires.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NErye4
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 2:39 PM

Either my sister, mom, or a high school girl who we have every now and then.  Regardless of who is here for the kids (mainly Nicholas), I ALWAYS have the nurse here for Elena.  I will not leave her in the care of others without a nurse- even my sister has never been alone with her without me or her nurse and that's saying a lot haha

willysmama
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:29 PM

a close family friend and my parents are the only ones that have my trust to watch him. I refuse to use a teenager again.

lfrrll5
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 4:33 PM
1 mom liked this
No one does. I'm the only one. No one thinks they can handle either one. In turn it makes things hard since I don't get alone time very. often
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
christydlewis
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:22 PM

My husband when he is home for a restart but other then that nobody...everybody comes up with an excuse so we stopped asking

MrsFought
by on Nov. 3, 2011 at 5:38 PM

My mom, my husband's mom, and my son's nurse.  And honestly those are few and far between. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)