• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I avoid doing this again my ex is getting on my last nerve:

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM
  • 1 Replies

Ladies and no bashing I made a mistake and did not fill out my daughters payee form I normally do I was sent 2 letters saying her payments would be stopped as of November first to come into the office as soon as possible I went down the following Monday at which time the lady at the desk helps me I was told one to 2 weeks before it be direct depoisted into her acount.

My ex and are friends and he helped me with some of my bills I have to pay him back he just call and check the card he got me mad this morning again on the way home from Brittanys dr's appointment I call the lady was out sick I find out yesterday which Monday was 2 weeks since I had been to the office that she seemed like had not worked on the paper did whatever now I know my ex sees me as a real easygoing person and I am taking things to blank calm for him I did not need to hear that yesterday well I tell him what was sad he starts mumbling this and that you are just talking something to where when he left I had tears in my eyes I got callmed and called back then the lady comes back on the phone should be 3 to 5 days here he goes calling now I just wish he would stay away from around me until I do get it on the card and I call and let him know then we go get his blank money.

I should of never mentioned what I did to him I see it now and I am not going to have any piece until this is all over I about cussed him out this morning he makes me so mad I just sat like that all day or the rest of it I am still mad

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
happygolucky106
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 1:09 PM

money can make a person become so evil, men have no patience.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)