Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do your kids have pets

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:43 AM
  • 11 Replies

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carley43789
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:01 AM
Them personally? No, but as a family we have 5. A chocolate lab, a corgi puppy, a mini rex rabbit, and 2 fish.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:39 AM
No.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 26, 2011 at 7:57 PM

We have 3 miniature dachshunds that we got before Brady was born:)

1Giovanni
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:56 PM

Yes, he loves animals they help him alot with some of issues. He has 2 dogs, fish,frogs, lizard and a bird. 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:13 PM

We have a cat we are kitty sitting. We love her, but kinda looking forward to her going to home next year. She isnt hard to take care of, but sometimes I forget we have her. LoL

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:45 PM

a puppy 6 months old

lifeisajoy
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 7:36 AM

We have 2 cats and 2 dogs--Our golden (who is 13) is like a therapy dog--you see we adopted our boy and I already had our golden and my boy-that is the only one (our golden) he trusted in the beginning--our golden helped our boy so much!!  My boy has cerebral palsy and in a wheelchair but can crawl--our golden helped our boy trust us--our golden better live to be 100--I will ball my eyes out when something happens to golden--it will be very hard for my boy too--there is much our golden did for our boy and now my boy helps our golden (because he (golden) older) It is just too precious too watch--How many years ago golden would be so patient waiting for my boy now my boy so patient waiting for the golden--

Now we got a puppy a year ago (he is over a year-he was puppy found on the road) and my golden teaching puppy-and puppy doing great-picking up some of the golden characteristics

Now the cats (got them as kitties) about two years ago and so go up with my boy and they are even very well trained cats--

I feel all of my animals have therapy qualities--amazing what they do--i could go on and on but I will stop

i.heart.myboys
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 10:49 AM
1 dog
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Nov. 28, 2011 at 11:16 AM

im getting some more goldfish for them its been awhile since they had some

tobysmom103
by Bronze Member on Nov. 30, 2011 at 5:00 PM

we have 2 cats and a dog and my dh says the dog is tobys lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)