Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does he act so silly about things should I contine our friendship:

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM
  • 2 Replies

I am kinda embarssed to be posting this and do ask myself why I stayed friends with my ex I know he is demanding and when we lived together this was an issue and would make me mad one thing that sends me crazy is how he acts when it comes to food he fixed a big bowel of potatoe salad for Thanksgiving he did all the dam cooking went overboard some things I only did the cake.

Ok he wanted some turkey greens and potatoe salad well I took out some when my daughter and I ate earlier here he goes you'll have ate that big bowel of potatoe salad kind mumbled cant have nothing around here now I am mad and saying he is going home he stays at times he lives with his oldest daughter that I should just end our freindship when he calls dont answer dont open the door he comes which is not going to work  so good I ask myself why did I say we could be friends I knew how things were when I lived with him I had times I would take my daughter and go walking she is 18 and handicapped.

Again I am so embarssed to be posting this is there something wrong or could cause someone to be like this

by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Nov. 27, 2011 at 6:45 PM

I'm honestly kind of confused...did he come over to spend time with your daughter for Thanksgiving?  Or are you guys trying to get back together?  

CameronsMommy23
by on Nov. 27, 2011 at 10:08 PM
I'm not sure what to say other then that if he makes you unhappy don't be around him ya know? Good luck to you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)