Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Daily Check In 1/15

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM
  • 8 Replies
How are you doing today?
What are your plans?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
willysmama
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:40 PM

we are doing good. Shopping and going out to eat for dinner. :)

mandee1503
by Amanda on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:41 PM

We are good. Getting ready to go to church, although dd is in a really bad mood so we'll see. lol

letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Jan. 15, 2012 at 12:51 PM

morning , watching it snow , love it

lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Well-kind of sad day

Well I wake up take care of my kid and go out to take the dog out--look down the street-my really good elderly friend-have an ambulance at her house-go over-she fell-I stay a few hrs --help her with breakfast, coffee, and getting around--I bandage a cut she got fallen-other neighbor goes over --I leave-note-still in my pjs-I dropped everything and left when I saw the ambulance

Talk to my mom-my dear aunt who has had cancer spread and had to go to nursing home and have had hospice-not sure if she going to make it today-mom got called in at 6 a.m. and still there--she is not responding--waiting to here from mom--

i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:35 PM

Oh wow I'm so sorry sweetie. I wish there was something that I could do or say.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Well-kind of sad day

Well I wake up take care of my kid and go out to take the dog out--look down the street-my really good elderly friend-have an ambulance at her house-go over-she fell-I stay a few hrs --help her with breakfast, coffee, and getting around--I bandage a cut she got fallen-other neighbor goes over --I leave-note-still in my pjs-I dropped everything and left when I saw the ambulance

Talk to my mom-my dear aunt who has had cancer spread and had to go to nursing home and have had hospice-not sure if she going to make it today-mom got called in at 6 a.m. and still there--she is not responding--waiting to here from mom--

i.heart.myboys
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Today we have been cleaning so much. I don't know what to do besides work and clean right now. Today I am thinking of doing a nap!

lifeisajoy
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Thanks very sad day though-my aunt very precious to me and my mom and step dad been there for her everystep of the way-just sad

Glad my neighbor okay though--though she is very sore

Quoting i.heart.myboys:

Oh wow I'm so sorry sweetie. I wish there was something that I could do or say.

Quoting lifeisajoy:

Well-kind of sad day

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Jan. 15, 2012 at 7:16 PM

My husband finished pressure washing our house and then he cleaned out the entire garage, bleached the floor and organized everything!  He worked SO hard and I'm SO glad all that is done!  I worked out, went grocery shopping, and that's about it:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)