Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My baby is gonna 2yrs old....

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:58 AM
  • 8 Replies

New Multimedia Message

Im having a hard time with the fact that my baby is going to be 2yrs old on the 14th. Its been such a hard road we have traveled thus far with him. He has been through so much is only 2yrs. Its been 2 long years but at the sametime its like where did the time go. I look at him and I dont see a 2yr old, he is still so so much like a new born. Its hard to explain how I feel because what I feel is a little bit all over the place. I cant believe that it was 2 yrs ago that I was having what seemed to be a problem free pragnancy and then BAM everything changed in 1 day. My world has been turned upside down ever scents. I never imagened that my life would change this much. I love Lifeson to death dont get me wrong. Its just so hard to know that he likely wont be able to walk, talk, or even sit up by himself. He has come along way in 2yrs but its also like he hasnt come far, IDK its hard to explain. Its so unreal to me that it was 2 yrs ago that my lil angel was brought into this world. Im just having a hard time with him turning 2yr. Hes my baby and always will be. It just hasnt settled with me that he is gonna be 2yrs it seems like just last week he was born, but at the sametime its been a long 2yrs. I cant remember what my life was like before I had him.
sorry if this is kinda all over the place but thats kinda how my mind is right now.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Hottmomma607
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:50 AM

Awww cute guy!

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:37 AM

Precious little guy!

pipper2
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:42 AM
I totally understand where your coming from. My daughter Emma will be 3 in July and everytime we get to a birthday my feelings are mixed. I'm so overwhelmed with greatfulness and at the same time I become sad to think of the difficult journey she is on. Your son is adorable!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dawncs
by Dawn on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Happy birthday to your little boy! He is so handsome! You have shared the most wonderful picture of him out of your photo collection of him.

Dawn
Beautifully Talanted Autistic Social Story Author
Diagnosed Asperger Syndrome as an adult
Diagnosed Edema (since young)
Author Page: http://www.toyboxunlimited.com/ (has discounts)

xo.MommyW.xo
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:46 AM
I know! Omg my baby is almost 2 as. Well
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

I feel all over the place at times--and my kiddo is 18--it seems that he seems to do something new at times and I am just surprised-He-Lifeson is so precious!!

i.heart.myboys
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM
He's such a cutie pie!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
michele115
by Michele on Feb. 9, 2012 at 11:02 AM

I love this picture. So cute. My little guy won't be 2 until sept but I know the worries. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)