Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i have a daughter with turners syndrome, anyone else?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM
  • 14 Replies

my daughter hAS TURNERS SYNDROME, A RARE diagnose. anyone else familiar with this?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Elyssa414
by Elyssa on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM
I've heard of it, but have no personal experience. Welcome to the group!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pami5633
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:42 PM

I do not, but I just read everything about it. It is a disease that effects only woman. How old is your daughter?  Did you know on NCIS Los Angeles, there is a woman on the show that has Turners Syndrome. On the show her name is Hetty Lange, In real life her name is Linda Hunt. So how is your daughter doing? 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

I didn't know that!  Interesting!  What is Turner's Syndrome?  What does it mean?

Quoting pami5633:

I do not, but I just read everything about it. It is a disease that effects only woman. How old is your daughter?  Did you know on NCIS Los Angeles, there is a woman on the show that has Turners Syndrome. On the show her name is Hetty Lange, In real life her name is Linda Hunt. So how is your daughter doing? 

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:40 PM

Welcome to the group mama!

pami5633
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:16 PM

I looked up many sites, they all say pretty much the same thing. But MedicineNet.com answers all your questions

www.medicinenet.com/turner_syndrome/article.htm

Quoting darbyakeep45:

I didn't know that!  Interesting!  What is Turner's Syndrome?  What does it mean?

Quoting pami5633:

lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:23 PM

I do not--Welcome here!!  Glad to get to know you more!!!

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:32 PM

welcome , glad you are here ,

no ,i havent heard of this

darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

Thanks for the info:)

Quoting pami5633:

I looked up many sites, they all say pretty much the same thing. But MedicineNet.com answers all your questions

www.medicinenet.com/turner_syndrome/article.htm

Quoting darbyakeep45:

Quoting pami5633:

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:51 PM
I have never heard of this before. How is she doing??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i.heart.myboys
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:38 PM
I have never heard of it before.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)