Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

housework ,

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM
  • 10 Replies

do you have help with household   stuff

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:43 PM

Nope, not unless I ask my husband to help out, and I don't do that often b/c I'm VERY particular about how my house is cleaned:)

lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:44 PM

at times-the aides will help cook dinner-and may vacuum my son's area and his area --family room he plays in--they will empty my son's garbage can, and they will wash the dishes the two nights a week they are here for supper--  

my husband helps with garbage, baths with son, sometimes vacuuming sometimes not, help picks poop up, and other household items

I always by myself mop floors clean bathrooms and do my son and I laundry-my husband has always liked to do his laundry

My husband and I help each other a lot with all household chores--he is gone 3.5 days a week--so I do those those days all myself-besides mentioned by the health care aides

My son can pick up his toys, wash his spot of the table, help unload the dishwasher and help rinse the dishes, and help put laundry in basket--

CameronsMommy23
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM
He will help if I'm sick or ask for help. I do most of the cleaning b\c my kind of clean & his are 2 different things. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
letstalk747
by Ruby Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:10 PM

i do it all

mom4fun695
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:14 PM

I try and get DD to help since I'm in school, but it doesn't always happen : (

She does help with basic dinner though which helps me..

Theresa0714
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I do everything. If I ask for help it turns into a fight or i have to ask over and over and over...... if i don't do it it wont get done. and i dont get any sick time. my hubby dosent even seem to know what the trash can is used for half the time.

i.heart.myboys
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Nope. I normally do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karenl
by Karen on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM

Hubby & I do it together.

valleymomma1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:22 AM
Yes my mom does the laundry & helps with stuff plus I have older kids they could definetly do more than the o but anything is helpful
Elayna90
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:58 AM
My hubby does some but I do the majority
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)