Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How often do you see family and/or friends?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 PM
  • 8 Replies

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
valleymomma1
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Pretty often I am good frien ith neighbors went out with a bunch of moms o am on. Support group with tonigh, my mom comes over. Ton
Elayna90
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 3:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Most every day. I live within 15 minutes and spend a lot of time with my mom and grandparents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
darbyakeep45
by Darby on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:01 AM
1 mom liked this

We see my husband's family every other month or so...they come out to visit a lot!  We see friends every few weeks I suppose...we are a close knit family and we do most things together:)

michele115
by Michele on Feb. 9, 2012 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Since I take care of my mom one of my sisters comes over every day to help get her on the port a pot and take a turn with the tube feeding and stuff. So every day.

Momma2JandK
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:15 PM

We don't get to often.  Our special needs kids have been very isolating for us due to extreme behaviors.  We hope that after we get them adopted and can get the services they need, then we'll have some behaviors under control and can do more socializing. 

lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:24 PM

welcome and understand--my kiddo was adopted too and whoo I look back in those first few years--now if like I say the day is not going that well--I look back and starting saying this is easy compared to many years ago--in fact back then I wish he would act--the days now I considered not doing well--thinking of you and talk to me anytimes---

and understand not being able to do much with others due to extreme behaviors-again talk to me anytime

Quoting Momma2JandK:

We don't get to often.  Our special needs kids have been very isolating for us due to extreme behaviors.  We hope that after we get them adopted and can get the services they need, then we'll have some behaviors under control and can do more socializing. 

mandee1503
by Amanda on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:47 PM
1 mom liked this

Almost everyday.

lifeisajoy
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:51 PM

at least once a week-family and friends but we see service providers everyday but Sunday (well sometimes Sunday-the one worker once in awhile comes on a Sunday)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)